Part 3

I woke up on the floor, bruised and a bandage on my neck. I let my body lay there, trying to recall what happened that lead me to be on this floor. I didn't remember much about anything happening, only the words "spades is a delt deck" I let the words roll off my tongue in a soft whisper feeling stale on my lips. As my memory jogged up from behind I recalled the events that took place. Sitting in that room knowing I was gonna die here. I longed for Hell, Manor, Jussi, and Dekota. No one compared besides Spades. But Spades was a delt deck.. No matter how many times she tried to accept it, it never worked. It just like a broken record playing over and over and over trapping her in a spinning nightmare. What was I without spades? Spades is the only reason I am who I am, but at the same time, he's also my demon. The fear inched closer, tapping on my head ever so gently. My back slid down the cold wall trying to clear my mind, but spades was now in the empty hole. I could try and forget, try and hide it but for what? The words rattled in my head not wanting to leave me alone.I felt the tears build up to my eyelids, blinking them back was no use. They streamed down my cheeks all the good memories clinging to them. I looked around this room but it was padded like a child's room. No sharp objects, no corners, no wood or glass. I wanted to scream, to holler to let me go. To holler that I was falsely accused. To shriek that I wasn't crazy. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. The words weren't there. Opening my eyes was hard, they begged to shut. To never open again, to let me fade away into darkness. With her reality finally hitting her, depression started to crawl into her head her fingers feeling numb. She looked at the steel bars covered in luster, preventing her from smashing the window the window. Putting her hand on the wall she balled her hands into a fist and punched the wall. An echoey bang rang through the corridor as she repeated. Dark red liquid escaped her bruised knuckles. Staining the wall with red marks, as she laughed. After she saw the blood on the wall she used her fingers to make poorly drawn stick figures with big Xs on their heads. She didn't stoop as her fingers started to burn as a thicker red liquid was rushing out of the pulled back skin. When a guard took notice he screamed at her "STOP! STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING" fumbling with his keys trying to open the metal door. Dried blood stained her knuckles. The knuckles were as white as a ghost coated with red blood. The guard managed to get the door and look at the horrific mess. He started to feel dizzy himself looking at the walls and Lulu. He grabbed her hair not touching her as she was coated with blood pushing her into the showers and calling her main officer, Melanie.