Part 2

As the voices started to slow in my head I looked at this man. My body began to tremble and my heart skipped a beat, could it be? He looked restless and emotionless. I rose up steadying my legs that were ever so numb. The pounding in my heart only speeds as the metal door clanked open. Before I could comprehend his motions, he cuffed my hands behind me. The cold metal made my stomach churn as they tightened around my pale wrists. He grabbed my arm leading me down the corridor. My head was completely empty and my heart ached. We reached a little room with a see through wall and speakers on both sides. There was nothing like a chair to sit on or a window even. Only a clear wall separating this room in two, with a speaker on each side. I didn't bother to look up from my feet, not afraid of who was on the other side but who wasn't. This man broke the silence "These people are here. They claim to be friends" I looked up to behold a group of people. Three guys Hell, Jussi, and Mannor. Followed by one girl Dekota. Lulu's eyes widened as a smile spread across her face. She looked across their faces searching, searching for the only missing one. Dekota took notice to her search and lowered her head with a small "no" coming through the speakers. She tried to hide her disappointment which burned like wildfire through any fake smile she could have had. Her heart ached and she felt weak in the knees and light headed. Jussi stuck his hand up to the clear wall attempting to say what he needed to, but no words were present. Lulu moved up to the speaker and whispered "Spades" as tears rose in her eyes, burning her skin. Hell walked to the speaker and said back in a cracked voice "Spades is a delt deck.". The waterfall started pouring down her cheeks as her skin did scream.  Extra security stood behind the closed door. She fell to the floor on her knees. There were voices in her head screaming loudly echoing on her skull. She balled up in the middle of the floor repeating "Spades is a delt deck.. spades is a delt deck" Slowly losing control she screamed, "SPADES IS A DELT DECK" laughing harder and harder kicking her legs at nothing, just thin air. She suddenly jumped up against the wall her shoulder leaving not a dent. four men in black scurried in the room grabbing her and lifting her up. One pulled out a long needle with a sharp tip exclaiming "It's going to be ok, just stay calm and still" Despite her thrashing her arms and legs, the needle went straight in her neck. Everything started spinning and her eyelids struggled to stay open when they carried her to the door. Before her eyes gave out she heard Hell's scream "SPADES IS A DELT DECK, BUT HEARTS IS FULL. REMEMBER THAT" Then everything went black, all noise was gone as her troubles fadded away nothing was going on now as her limp body hit the cold floor in her room.