Chp 1. Mushrooms

My first fanfic, hope you like it!!!

Chp. 1

"4-8-6 Luhan" said Sehun. They had just finished filming "Exo Showtime" and were at SM's lounge watching youtube videos. "1-4-3 Sehun, replied Luhan. They were meaning to watch EXO's "Growl" and "Wolf", but the Henry's linked videos were too hard to resist, well, for Sehun at least. Luhan seemed like he was constantly looking at the clock, tapping his foot, turning his phone on and off repeatingly. He's waiting for something, he has somewhere to go.... but where? And why wouldn't he tell me?, thought Sehun as he looked over at LuLu again. He didn't realise Sehun was paying attention to him until he leaped up and sat on Luhans thighs. "What are you planning to do, Lulu?" asked Sehun, with his childish smirk and putting his arms over Luhan's shoulders. "I can't take it anymore, I have to go right now. Promise you won't tell our manager?" said Luhan pushing Sehun off his lap, and dashed to the door after checking the clock one last time. Sehun blinked, speechless at being pushed violently, shrugged, and scratched his stomach while walking out the door to find another member to annoy. He felt betrayed by Luhan for ditching him, but before he could even think of stalking Luhan down the hallway, he felt his stomach cramp, the way it does when he has a mushroom craving, and so he walked the other way of the hallway to the bedroom he shared with Luhan, to get his secret stash of mushrooms he took from the buffet earlier...