Chp 4: Nerds are Cool

"AGGH. WHO ARE YOU???"

"YOU SUCK BALLS DOUCHEBAG"

"GET OFFA ME... WAIT... what."

Luhan wrestled the tiny frame of a girl off of him, and flipped over so that he was straddling the girl. He pushed her arms above her, and with the other hand, he brushed away the long ginger hair away from the girl's face. And guess who it was.

"YOU BULLY. YOU MADE MY BOOKS DIRTY AND MY NEW SHIRT IS STAINED!!!", the doe-eyed girl exclaimed with a slightly nervous voice, as she was under the girly faced, yet strong boy.

Now aware that his "kidnapper" was just a slightly creepy yet harmless girl, he loosened his grip and studied her face. She was gorgeus. Her porcelin skin complimented her huge brown eyes and her lips... were dewy and well-shaped. And looking downward... At least a C cup... HEY!

"HEY!!!"

"WHAT", exclaimed Luhan as his head snapped back up to her face.

"BYUNTAE!!!!!!" The Korean girl wriggled her hands free, and slapped him hard on his cheek.

"WHAI? I'M NOT A PERVERT. YOU ARE JUST.... PRETTY OKAY?" stuttered Luhan, surprised by the sudden attack and quickly grabbing her hands, he resumed the former position.

The girl was stunned. No one had ever called her pretty before. She was one of those nerds that never talked to boys, and boys didn't talk to her. Then why did this evil boy call her pretty...?

"Get off of me now", choked the girl.

"Oh uh... okay", blushed Luhan as he

finally realised the position they were in. He got off the girl, and the girl sat up and rubbed her wrists. Luhan had held her a bit too tight.

After the girl had stopped rubbing her wrists, she glared at Luhan. "You are just a creepy perverted boy who rapes girls."

"I am not a Byuntae, girl."

"Then why were you checking me out when you were on me???"

Luhan paused for a second, looking for an excuse. "Your shirt is unbuttoned", he said looking away, as the blushing girl quickly covered her chest and glared even more at the embarressed boy.

Silence. Both of them were blushing hard, and were aware of the akwardness of everything that just happened.

"So uh... I know! You could come to my place and I could get you new cloth-"

"NO!", interrupted the girl. I will never go to your house. I am going home now, so I suggest you go home too."

Luhan didn't want to let her go. He wanted to see her over and over again. He wouldn't lose this beautiful girl like Her. Never.

"I'll walk you home then! It's dangerous here", mumbled Luhan as he got up and pulled the girl up with him.

"Ok then. That would be okay", the girl stuttered. She saw his face clearly now, in the moonlight. He was a gorgeus, stunning boy with eyes that seemed to sparkle and was a bit taller than her. She felt something in her heart pull, but she wasn't sure what it was. All she knew was, this would not be the last time seeing this boy. She knew something would happen, before it did.