Chapter 10- Good Morning Marinette

Adrien's POV

The Next Morning

I groggily wake up from sleep. No, I don't want to get up. It's too early, let me sleep just a little longer. I'm holding an object in my arms, one of my pillows? Mmm, So warm. I squeeze a little tighter. 'Five more minutes.'

I try to go back to sleep. A few moments later, my pillow starts to move. "No, don't." I mumble. I nestle the pillow. It moves again. "Plagg, stop it." I murmur. 'It's too early for cheese.'

I open my eyes dazedly. I look down at the object that I was holding and I snap fully wake. "Oh no." I whisper, my cheeks go red. It's Marinette, and we were spooning. I looked at our positioning. My arms held tightly around her chest, and she's snuggling into me. We were at such close proximity. This is bad. I need to get out.

I slowly and carefully try to get out from under her. As I try to move, I hear Marinette. "No... Warm." She mumbles and snuggles back into my chest. I look at her. Her hair was messy from the night's sleep, but it made her look even more attractive. She slept with a smile in the corners of her mouth. She looks so peaceful in her sleep. Maybe a few minutes like this would be okay.

I then suddenly hear Plagg behind me, though he was supper quiet. I couldn't tell what he was saying, but I could tell he wasn't talking to me. I try to listen in on what he's saying, but the thing that really got my attention was when I heard a second voice. I know it's not Plagg, he doesn't have that light of a voice. I hear Plagg and the mysterious voice, who is that?

I move away from Mari to try and turn my head, but Marinette tries to protest against me and moves even closer to me. The voices stop.

I try for my third attempt, and after a little retaliation from Mari, I was able to get my arm out from her. After completely moving my body from her, she quickly turned around, and was now facing towards me, shriveled into a ball, cold. "Sorry Mari, I can't," I mumble softly to myself. A piece of hair falls on her face, and awkwardly, I move it and tuck it behind her ear. 'She's so cute.' I think to myself.

I look at her, then Marinette says something unexcitingly. "Adrien..." She moans. And stretches out her arms. I move her out of the way so she wouldn't grab me. Okay, that's it, I need to go. I get up from the bed and cover her in the blanket we were sharing. I face the direction that I heard the voices coming from, but all I can see is Plagg, fast asleep on his pillow. Quite strange.

'It must have been just me.' I think nothing more about it and head to the shower tiredly. I remember about yesterday, and how Marinette was singing while in the shower. I laugh to myself when I look back at Marinette. 'Man, I've got it bad for her.' I think and head into the shower.

Marinette's POV

I feel a sudden breeze on my back, and I get a chill. My blanket behind me suddenly disappeared, and I try to find it again. I feel around me, but it's not there. I open my eyes slowly and feel the sheets around me. Silk? I don't have silk sheets and covers. I look at the color, it's a nice shade of velvet. Again, not my bed. I start to panic. Where am I?

I lift my head. This room is foreign to me, but so familiar. Have I been here before. I start to remember last night. Oh yeah, I was at Adrien's last night. I look around me again. Wait, does that mean I'm in...? I panic. I am. I am in Adrien's bed. I blush. I then realize that the bathroom shower was on. He must be in there.

I quickly get out of bed and look at the time. Adrien's alarm read 8:20. I have two hours to get home. I look towards my bag in the middle of the room. Close by my bag, I see my cloths that I wore yesterday folded and dried on the coffee table. I quickly grab them and go to the opposite side of the room away from the bathroom. I quickly get dressed and go to my bag. I look through it to look for my extra hairbands.