Chapter 2: The 17th Year

The air was cold. Fall in Magnolia always had a chill that almost matched winter in other parts of the world. Icy fire blew out of Natsu's lips as he walked down a compact alleyway. Three students who wore the same Highschool blazer as him were leaned against the brick walls, letting the smoke from their cigarettes mix in with their visible exhales.

The men held these gazes fiercer than a tiger's with an aura whose darkness outmatched make-believe villains. But as soon as their dangerous eyes identified Natsu, their threat level disappeared instantly. They threw their cigarettes to the ground and took no hesitation to jog out of the corridor.

The pink-haired male watched the intimidated trio disappear into the streets.

"It must be lonely to scare everyone away." A voice chimed from behind him. Natsu's glare turned to face a particular raven-haired girl.

He turned around, "Fuck off, Minerva."

"I need a favor." She said, walking up from behind. Her nails slowly crawled up his large arm, "I'll give you a huge reward."

Natsu let out an irritated breath and looked down to the devious girl. His eyes held absolutely no interest for what she had to say. "What."

Minerva whistled at his vicious tone, "It's true what they say." She snickered, "No matter what expression you make, you can still make a girl wet."

He shook his head, "You're wasting my time."

"No, okay, look." Minerva started, "I need you to spread some shit around for me." She held up her phone, a picture of a young girl crying, naked and spread apart by strangers' hands to see every single part of her body. Minerva clicked the arrow, scrolling through different inappropriate positions. "This Freshman was fucking my man so I had some of my guys rape the bitch and take these photos." She locked her phone and stuffed it into her back pocket. "And I want you to spread them around school."

"And why the fuck would I do that?" Natsu clenched his teeth.

"You're Natsu Dragneel." Minerva spoke, with great emphasis on his name. "You've got the most influence in the school. Getting these around would be easy." She leaned in, "And I'll give you this bitch as an award. You can make her your little sex slave if ya want. The whore would love it."

The pink haired delinquent turned around once more and began walking, "Not interested." He stuffed his hands into his pocket, "Later."

"She's blonde. Cute. Innocent too." Minerva hummed from behind, "She's just like Lucy."

Natsu seemed to click his jaw at the sentence. The noriette waited for some sort of reaction but she merely watched as his pink hair got small and smaller. "Dammit."

Angel and Lisanna appeared out of the dark alleyway, "What'd you expect?" Angel rolled her eyes, "The Fairies don't do shit for other gangs."

"'Specially Natsu." Lisanna spoke, "People say you gotta give him your whole life savings if you just wanna get his attention."

Minerva exhaled, looking through her phone. "So fucking cocky." She flipped her long, black locks. "I've got every guy at school kissing my feet but that dick thinks he's some damn God? Please, if he didn't have the Fairies, he wouldn't be shit."

Lisanna and Angel awkwardly looked away at her rant. Lisanna picked at her nails, "I... mean... Natsu is technically the strongest person in school." She scratched the back off her head, "And we used to worship him and the Fairies s-so... it's kind of hypocritical to say stuff like that-"

"Shut up." Minerva hissed, scrolling through her phone, "Shit, now I've gotta do this myself."

The two girls eyed each other before sighing at their raven-haired friend.