(;

Marinette sat there. Looking at his emotionless face.  Or what she could see of his face since his face was against the pillows.  He really needs to think about himself more. She smiled as she removed a strand of hair from his eye. Maybe she actually really liked him? And maybe the thought of them as a couple didn't bother her anymore? Ah, fuck it. She'd love to be with him. Like, kissing him again. Holding hands. Cuddleing. Everything seemed nice. Dammit, she was in love with the idea. She was in love with the damn cat.

"Ugh! Life is so hard!" She whined.

Tikki just giggled.

"Marinette..." She sighed.

Suddenly beeps filled the room. Some all to familiar beeps. Did he even use Cataclysm? Marinette could honestly not remember. And before she could think more, she was blinded by a neon green light. Once she opned her eyes again she instantly gasped. There he was, sleeping on her couch. None other than Adrien fucking Agreste himself.  And a dramatic Plagg that will probably soon whine about cheese.

"Ah!" Marinette squeaked, falling backwards onto her back, waking him up.

"A-A-A-A-A--..!"

"Marinette?!"

"A-Adrien?!"

Adrien gulped.  He wasn't transformed anymore, was he?  Well, not by the looks on Marinette's face.  He heard Plagg's snickering in the background of Marinette's stuttering.

"Surprise..?" He chuckled half heartly.

Ahahahahahah!  Just had to.  You're welcome.

Have a good day or afternoon or night wherever in the world u r!  Stay beautiful!
~ Maren-Emilie
Baiii!!!