fourty five ~ mistletoe

do not forget to head over to read the first chap of Careful (the sequel)

Mysteriously, mistletoe had appeared above every door in Josh and Simon's home. Confused, Vik made his way from the living room to enter the kitchen. They were all there together, filming various videos together for the lead up to Christmas.

Just as he was about to walk through the kitchen doorway, Harry bumped into him. Having finished filming with Cal, Jide, Simon and Josh, he was running off to the toilet.

"Oh, sorry Harry!" Vik said, laughing slightly. It was then he looked up to remember the mistletoe. Harry's cheeks turned red as he noticed it too before dodging past and skipping up the stairs.

"Who's put mistletoe up?" Vik asked as he walked through the door.

"Jide," Simon answered, grinning.

"Simon won't kiss me. He hasn't for ages now!" Jide complained, pouting.

"It's been an hour." Josh deadpanned causing everyone but Jide to laugh.

In response, he pulled Simon closer to him. They were sat on stools in the kitchen so he moved easily enough. Simon quickly pulled his Christmas jumper up to cover his mouth, peaking over the top at his boyfriend. Exasperated, Jide crossed his arms. All he wanted was a kiss especially when Simon looked so cute hiding like that.

They filmed one more video together before Simon stood to stretch his legs. He was desperate for a drink and craved the Red Bull he had hidden in his mini fridge in his room.

As he was leaving his room, Jide appeared in the doorway. Simon gasped softly, a small shock shaking him as he held a hand to his heart. Jide took Simon's hand in his before wrapping an arm around his body. Simon smiled, leaning into him as he was pulled closer.

"Why won't you kiss me, babe?" Jide asked, his breath fanning over Simon's face ever so slightly.

"I like teasing you," Simon stuck his tongue out. He was too slow to bring it back in however as Jide licked it, making Simon laugh.

Jide moved making Simon step back too. He kicked the door shut before carrying on, Simon placing his can down as they passed his desk, until Simon's knees hit the edge of his bed. He sat down.

"I want to kiss you." Jide said. Simon shuffled up the bed and leaned back on his elbows. Jide straddled him, a hand on the back of Simon's neck. He brought their faces closer together, pausing centimetres away. "Kiss me?" Jide wanted Simon to close the distance, desperate to know that Simon still wanted to kiss me.

Smirking, Simon did as he asked. It didn't stay sweet for long, passion filling every place their bodies touched. Simon's hands found their way under Jide's tshirt, tracing the lines of his chest.