Chapter four- Found

Recap

I was startled when I heard the man's word.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Kai's POV

When the person stopped at the door without moving. I was forced to move back because I was turned on by the strong smell of vanilla. I gasped when I saw a beautiful girl standing in front of me. Before I know it I rushed to her calling her what I didn't even expect I could call so soon.

+±+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yuna's POV

'Mine' he moaned looking at me with a dark eyes. Before I know it I was attacked by him. He started kissing me as if I was someone special and who he missed. I was about pushing him away for lack of breath when I was pushed forcily away from him.

Kai's POV

'Mine' I moaned as my eyes darkened. Attacking her lips. I heard her gasp allowing me to put my tongue in her mouth tasting vanilla. I was enjoying having her close to me when I was pushed away by Nana.

I was furious and was about shouting at her for interrupting me when she slapped me for kissing her sister.

I was bemused by what she said and was about to ask her how come when I remembered that Kris told me.

I growled and told her she is my mate. I heard loud gasp from Kris and Nana.

'What is that?' She asked when she saw their face.

'You are mine' I said with a look of love.

'Wh-what do you mean I don't know you. I have not even seen you before and you tell me I'm yours.'she said.

I was interrupted by Nana.

'Kai,stop' she said.

'Why she has to know. Sooner or later. it will be better now'.I  told her .

'What's going on here' she said but was ignored as Nana and I were staring at each other furiously.

'She is not yours maybe you were mistaken'.Nana told me

'How could I be? You know how much I need her in my life. How I needed her to be with me.'I said getting angry at what she said. 

'Kai' Kris said for the first time

'She will be mine soon' I said leaving the house and going for a run in my wolf form.
.---------------------------------------------------- Yuna POV

The man was bemused when he heard what Nana said was about to ask her how come I was Nana's sister when I noticed recognition expression on his face.

He growled and told her 'she is my mate'.

I heard loud gasp from Kris and Nana.

'What is that?' I asked when I saw their face.

'You are mine' the strange man said looking at me with a look of love.

'Wh-what do you mean I don't know you. I have not even seen you before and you tell me I'm yours.' I told him glaring at him madly.

He was interrupted by Nana.

'Kai,stop' she said.

'Why?she has to know Sooner or later.it will be better now'.I  told her .

'What's going on here. Know what' I asked but was ignored as Nana and Kai as I heard Nana called glaring at each other furiously.

'She is not yours maybe you were mistaken'.Nana told him

'How could I be? You know how much I need her in my life. How I needed her to be with me.'I heard him say getting angry at what she had said. 

'Kai'I heard Kris said for the first time

'She will be mine soon' he said leaving the house.
------------------------------------------------------
'What was that' I asked facing Nana.

'Nothing' she replied.

'How could that be nothing. You heard what he said and I also did. I was hers if you had forgotten. He said I am his.' I screamed.

'He was joking' Nana said refusing to look at me.

'you know damn well that he is not. How could you lie to me. I regret coming here when you can't even tell mW the truth'. I yelled at her.

'Yuna' Nana said attempting to touch me. 

'Don't. Don't call me. Call me only when you are ready to say the truth'. With that said I ran out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's POV

Yuna ran out of the house going straight into the wood unknown to her as she was blinded by her tears.

She roamed around the wood for minutes. She began to be scare as she had lost her way.

She began to run when she heard growling trying to run away from the sound instead She ran straight into a white and grey wolf.

Screaming she fainted.