Chapter Five - Saved

Kai's POV
I left the house angry forgetting my breakfast going for a run. I thought about how beautiful and innocent she is. I am thankful I have my mate with me though she doesn't know me.

I had a feeling when I was with her that I need to protect her. Which I will do unfailingly. I know many wouldn't be happy that I've found my mate. That want to make me protect her more because I like her. I've been waiting a long time for her and she is beyond my expectation.

I sat by the stream lost in thought when I smelt her vanilla scent. It filled the air. I thought I was dreaming and was about to shake myself awake when I saw her.

I began moving toward her hoping to talk to her. ( I had forgotten I was still in wolf form). When I was nearer I saw her moving away fast more like running from something. I followed her.

When she saw me,she screamed fainting. 
-------------------------
Frightening I took her up and ran to the lack house. When I got inside I was crowded by others. I told then to back off which they did. Nana and Kris followed me to her room worriedly.

'What have you done to her?'why is she like this?. 'Nana asked sobbing with Kris comforting her .

'She fainted when she saw me' I told them narrating what happened.  

The doctor I had sent for when I came in came in with a maid after I told them to enter.

The doctor and maid bowed. The maid left. The doctor moved closer to examine her wounds. After some minutes which felt like hours. He spoke

'She is fine and has only few cuts and bruise here and there that are  not too deep. Don't make her work till she heal completely so as not to reopen the wound. She needs to rest and eat healthy food to heal fast. Give her painkillers when she wakes to reduce the pain as she would be since she has fallen pretty bad'.   The doctor,Max said bowing as he took his leave.

***************************AUTHOR'S NOTE

It's a short update.
Merry Christmas to you all.

Don't forget to vote SBS comment. I need to know you guys opinion on the story. Is there anywhere needing adjustment. Let me know. Next update coming soon.