~ Chapter Three ~

~ Chapter 3 ~

The Next Day

I woke up, it's Saturday so I wasn't planning on doing anything exciting so I got up, showered and got dressed in short shorts and a ruffled top.

I went downstairs and had waffles for breakfest and your mom came into the kitchen. "Morning honey I need you to do me favor" she said. "Sure mom whats up" I say. "I need you to go pick up some stuff we for dinner tonight because one of my friends from work and her son are coming over for dinner and I'm planning on making your favorite spaghetti" she said. " ok mom, when do you me to go" "now please they should be here at 6 so dress nice and maybe you'll like her son he is very nice". " ok mom ill be right back in awhile". 'Sure honey heres the money" she handed me the money and I left.

I got in my car and left to go get pasta and all that jazz for dinner. I really hope the kid is not too annoying I thought. I got there and went into Walmart and got everything i needed all I needed left was the pasta as I was walking i pumped into someone and fell on my butt. How embarrassing I thought I gathered everything I dropped. "Hey I'm sorry you ok there it was my fault didn't really pay attention where I was going" he held out a hand for you. " Yeah its my fault to" you took his hand. As soon as you took his hand you felt sparks and looked up and you couldn't believe your eyes at who it was, Justin.

I quickly let go of his hand and stared at him wide eyed. You both just stood there in the middle of the aisle and stared eachother shocked, you blushed remembering what happened last night.

Finally he decided to break the silence. " Hey Kayla um sorry" he said awkwardly. "Hi Justin, me too" I said. " Look I wanted to talk to you" he said as he scratched the back of his neck nervously. " There's nothing to talk about" you said but actually knowing he wanted to talk about last night but, you decided to play stupid. " Yeah we do Kayla, last night I want to to talk about the kiss" he sighed. " ok ok well when I cant right now so just give me your number and we'll figure out when to meet up" "yeah sounds good" we traded phones and typed in each others numbers. " I'll see you later Justin i have to go" "bye". I went to pay the stuff and headed home with million thoughts running through your head.

I wonder if he noticed the sparks when we kissed or when we just touched hands. You thought.

I got home at five and widened my eyes at how long I spent at the store quickly you went to the kitchen and gave her the stuff and flew up the stairs to get ready. I curled my hair how Taylor Swifts used to be and did my makeup that just consists of mascara and eyeliner. Finally you went to your closet and picked a black pencil skirt and purple blouse and you tucked the blouse in you skirt. To complete the look you just put on some flats and looked in the mirror and your appearance and decided you looked good. Just as you were going down the stairs your mom opened the door and you were starstrucked to find who was there. Justin. What I assumed is the petite woman with him was hos mom. He looked up and was shocked as well but then he looked at you from head to toe. You blushed crimson. You finally got down the stairs and greeted the lady. " Hey I'm Kayla nice to meet you" I smiled."Hello sweetheart my name is Pattie, nice to meet you too". I turned my attention to Justin and said "hey Justin" "hey Kayla" you both smiled at eachother. "you two know eachother?" My mom said. " Yeah mom we go to school together" you said. "ohh okay lets go eat everythings ready.

After Dinner

I excused myslf from the table and went up to my room. When I got to my room I just sat on my bed and just watched TV until my door opened and Justin came in.

"Hey Kayla can we talk now" he said. "yeah sure have a seat" you moved so he could sit at the end of you bed. " Ok I just wanted to ask you if you felt anything while we kissed" he stuttered. I looked up at him and saw hope in his eyes which you found kind of weird. " Umm... I don't know did you?" you played clueless again. " Actually to be honest I did and it probably was the best kiss I have ever had" he smiled. I was shocked yet happy. "ok I'm gonna be honest too and say yes I did feel something and it was sparks and butterflies and it felt amazing" you gushed. You two just stared at eachother and he was leaning in and you found yourself leaning in to you shut your eyes. Yalls lips were just centimeters apart and right when they were gonna touch.

"JUSTIN IT'S TIME TO GET GOING!" Pattie interrupted.

Justin groaned and I just giggled.

"were not done here" Justin said. You laughed

You all said bye and I went to bed thinking about the almost kiss. You finally fell asleep with a smile on your face.

***********************

Sorry its short but i have school tomorrow but its suppose to snow so i might not.