Chapter 9

(Midnight's pov)
I saw the fake snows body and I caught the scent I wish I didn't I was Holly's little sister I stopped and Snow and BigBy saw me and asked what was wrong and I told them soon the glamour wore off and she was her troll self and BigBy took a look with mine and Snows permission and soon he found a piece of paper with a number on it and I told them we hand to let Holly know about this they agreed and we went to call a cab.
A few hours later
We were at the Trip Trap and I saw Holly and she saw I was sad and mad and gave me a shot of whiskey and I told her about her sister and she was mad and unset and told Snow it should of been here but I walked over to Holly and gave her a hug and she cried into my shoulder and I heard Gren but I gave Holly the pin we found and she thank me soon I called a cab for Snow and I knew a place to check but I hated it and I told BigBy were we had to go.
(BigBy's pov)
We arrived at the puddin and pie and I told Midnight to stay close and I saw Georgie and I told him I need there log book but he refused but Midnight was made and her eyes turned to yellow and she grabbed this throat and order him to give it up and soon he did she threw him into a sit across the room and she walked out and I found the number and it was to the open arms hotel and I lead the way there.