The big news.

The big news. I am sorry Shoey fans.....LOL Love ya!

  (Anthony's POV)

  I woke up with the sun bursting in my face. Today was going to be a good day. Ian's arm was around my waist. Atleast London could never hurt Ian. Why is Joey with them? We seem to be asking these questions to ourselves everyday. I slowly slid his arm off and pulled off the sheets. Shane was crying all night. I could hear his slow but setle weeps. As I was sliping my pants on, Ian slowly awoke from his soft slumber. 

  " Hey goodmorning." Ian mumbled. I smiled. He got up from bed and walked out to the bedroom. Shane was still not awake. I made bacon and eggs and made sure to leave some for Shane. Ian turned on the TV and ate his breakfast on the couch. I poured us some orange juice and sat down. We were watching FOX NEWS. There was so much boring stuff. Ian munched on his bacon.

 (Shane's POV)

  I was walking through the park. It was so peaceful. There were kids playing and adults laughing. It was almost perfect. I could see Kalel, London, and a black hooded man. It was most likely Joey. They walked over to me, smiling, laughing. I was like a stranger to them. " Hey Shane!" London shouted. I schruffed. The black hooded man stood there. I could not see his face. I didnt need to. I knew it was my once long lover. Then something weird happened. The black hooded man took off his hoodie. But there was no face, no head, no nothing. Then all the black clothes fell to the ground. There was actually no black hoodie with London and Kalel. "Wait Where is Joey?" Kalel pointed to the lake nearby and laughed. London and Kalel disappeared. There were no longer any children or parents. I was alone in the park. I started to walk towards the lake. And each step I took the wind started blowing harder. I looked over in to the water. I saw a face covered in grass and lake water. Joey was dead in the lake. I fell to my knees. Joey was dead. And I never got to say goodbye.

     It was only a dream Shane. Joey is still out there. Alive. I walked out to the smell of bacon and eggs. I was starving. Ian and Anthony were sitting on the couch. They looked somewhat sad. I grabbed my food and some iced tea and sat down.

  " No goodmorning? Or how are you?" I mumbled while looking at them both. They had their heads in their arms. Trying to hide their faces. Anthony lifted his head. There were tears all over.

  " Shane..Joey..he was..." Anthony couldn't finish his sentence.

  " Shane, Joey is dead." Iam mumbled.

  Joey was dead. And I never got to say goodbye. My heart stopped. I couldn't breath. 

  " No he is not!" I screamed. Anthony did this. He was the one died in my dream. He should be dead not Joey.

  "You should be dead not Joey!" I yelled in Anthony's face. I threw Anthony to the other side of the room with my "magical" powers.

" STOP!" Ian screamed. 

   (Anthony's POV)

   That bearly hurt. What else can he do besides dream and throw people whenever wants. He looked mad. But sad. He fell to his knees and sobbed. i slowly got up and walked over to him.

  "Look I am sorry man." Shane cried. I rubbed his back. My phone beeped. Unknown number. It was a picture message. The picture revealed a red coat. It was a man's coat. Just about Joey's size. I showed Shane and Ian the picture. Neither of them reconized then my phone beeped again in my hand. 

  " I suggest you look out for this coat. -A. AKA Black Hoodie."

Black hoodie was "A".

Joey is dead. We have nothing else to fight for but that coat.

  " I dont beleive those bitches. Joey is still Alive. I know it." Shane said with disgust.