What Everyone Else Thinks About You

Shall We Date

My Sweet Prince

Nagit:

* Lambert: "(Y/N)? She might not be blood related to us, but it seems that she lightened up the place and made Nagit seem happier. I've never seen Nagit act so young, even when he was was a teenager."
* Chezem: "(Y/N) is loud at times, but when I have to watch her, I read to her, and she's very quiet. She is my only niece so I do love her even if she gives my headache."
* Alvah: "(Y/N) and I always pull pranks on Jun... She always finds a way to put all the blame on me."
* Jun: "I do love her, but she gets annoying. I have now proof, but I know that she's the one helping Alvah with the pranks."
* Melchiorre: "Since I go out to the city, (Y/N) comes with me. She likes to look around at all the stores."
* Ivan: "Princess (Y/N) hides to much. I never can find her when I need to. She's a good girl other than that."
* Tamir: "(Y/N) is the greatest granddaughter that I could ask for. I just never thought that Nagit would be the first one to get a daughter."
* Falitina: "(Y/N) and I always dress up for fun. I'm so glad that I can hang out with another girl!"
* Balam: "I only put up with her since she seems to be friends with Falitina."

Destiny Ninja

Sohma(Noritsune will be alive):

* Enya: "(Y/N) seems to like to be by herself so I don't know much about her or what to think about her."
* Hyuga: "(Y/N) watches me train and likes to play with Pochi. She asks me a few things that are weird, mainly about the war and death toll."
* Hattori Hanzo Kazemasa: "(Y/N) is the daughter of Sohma, but she seems to be nothing like him at all."
* Hyosuke: "I try to talk to (Y/N), but she always just stares at me like she wants to harm me. She scares me."
* Mizuki: "I only ever see (Y/N) when she comes out of her room to either get food or watch Hyuga train."
* Benkei: "(Y/N) seems to be interested in fighting. She's not a normal girl."
* Yoshitsune: "(Y/N) sometimes braids my hair. I don't know what else to say. She doesn't really talk."
* Goyo: "I once found (Y/N) laying face down on the floor, not moving at all. She started freak me out since that happened."
* Noritsune: "I love my niece. I actually secretly train her when I have to watch her."

Ninja Assassin

Soji:

* Aoi: "(Y/N) often helps me with making hairpins. She's a sweetheart."
* Sion: "(Y/N) seems to like helping people. She's very nice, which makes her seem okay to me."
* Wakasa: "I don't really see (Y/N) that much because I often have to stop people from bleeding. I don't think she's okay with book."
* Natsume: "I help Soji with teaching (Y/N) how to read and write. She's like sponge because she wants to learn so much."
* Hotako: "(Y/N) comes to many of my plays. She's always smiling when I want her back and telling me what she thought of it."
* Ichika: "Mr. Sasaki's daughter seems really nice. I don't really see her a lot though."
* Kinshiro: "I think it was a good idea to let Soji keep the child. It seems that he started smiling more so I'm okay with her."

Ninja Love

Kotaro:

* Saizo: "(Y/N) doesn't show up around a lot. I don't know what to say about her."
* Goemon: "(Y/N)? Isn't that Kotaro's daughter?"
* Sasuke: "I have to watch her sometimes, but she's like Kotaro in the way that she's hard to understand."
* Hanzo: "I only see her when she's with Rennoshin or with Kotaro."
* Rennoshin: "(Y/N) helps me a lot, and when she's old enough, I'm going to teach her medicine."

Ninja Shadow

Makoto:

* Ukyo: "(Y/N)? I see her sometimes around the city, but I never really talk to her."
* Eduard: "I watch her sometimes. Whenever she gets upset, I talk to her in Dutch. It seems like she understands me at times."
* Asagi: "She comes to the shrine sometimes. She normally helps me clean up before I help her home."
* Yuzuki: "(Y/N) might be the only female that I'm okay with being around, even if she's still a kid."
* Ritsu: "Like Ukyo, I don't talk to her, but I do see her at times."
* Haru: "Though I don't see her a lot, but I know it was good choice for me to give her to Master."
* Toru: "Makoto's daughter? I have a niece?"
* Shintaro: "Master's daughter? I only see her with Master."

Destiny Ninja 2

Rindoh:

* Kikyo: "She's a very sweet girl, even if she's sickly."
* Ran: "I don't know much about her."
* Kiku: "I see her sometimes. Like Ran, I don't know much about her."
* Shiroya: "Mr. Rin's daughter is adorable!"
* Kaito: "I have to agree with Shiroya."
* Ayu: "I wouldn't have thought that (Y/N) was a sick child if I had never met her before."
* Yayoi: "I watch her most of the time when Rin can't. She sleeps a lot, but is very kind."

Love Tangle

Timo:

* Ryan: "I see her very few time."
* Cody: "The last time that I saw her was when she was with Timo. They were going shopping then."
* Miguel: "She's most in her and Timo's room so I don't see her a lot."
* Nolan: "She seems like she has a bright future. I know that she's smart for her age."
* Naoki: "She only talks to Timo or Joy most of the time."
* Carlo: "I don't know much about her."
* Paul: "I know that she doesn't like animals. That's all I really know about her."
* Joy: "I talk to her a lot. She's only very shy!"

Blood in Roses

Rupert:

* Alfred: "I'm not sure what to think of her because she's a half bred."
* Jack: "She likes to hug my tail. She's so cute!"
* Daniel: "I don't know much about her. I just want to know what her lifespan is. Is it like a vampire's or a werewolf's?(what do you think it should be)"
* Raymond: "I'm only okay with her staying because Rupert brought her here."
* Cedric: "I'm glad that the hotel is open to other races. She's very nice!"
* Bridget: "I think that she's very sweet. I hope Alfred will look over half bed."
* Spade: "I sleep with her in my cat form. She's super nice fore what people like to saw what a half bred is like."

Lost Island

Ren:

* Ryo: "I don't know anything about her.  I just don't see her a lot."
* Lionel: "Same with Ryo."

Wizardess Heart

Luca(Only going to be the first three + Amelia):

* Yukiya: "I think that it was a good thing that (Y/N) was found by Luca. He has changed."
* Elias: "I don't think it's a good thing that Luca is raising her."
* Amelia: "She's very cute, but I don't understand how Luca was the first to get a kid."

Guard Me, Sherlock!

Sebastian Moran:

* James: "She's a lot like Sebastian. She doesn't talk that much at all."
* Jack: "I see her sometimes. I just don't understand her."

Mystic Messenger

V

* Seven: "I haven't met her, but I know that V is happier now."
* Jumin: "I'm glad that V took her in. I'm not sure who else would have took her in."
* Jaehee: "All I know is that she's mute."
* Zen: "Like Seven, I'm glad that V is happier now."
* Yoosung: "I'm wondering if V took (Y/N) in to fill his heart from the lost of Rika."