Chapter 4

-Jimin p.o.v- ( Flashback)
"Finally work is finished" Jimin was prepared to drive home when heard his phone rang. Without hesitation, he picked up the phone only to regret the second after.

"Hi Jimin" said a girl with a flirty voice. Jimin knew who it was and did not know how to reply to her. He just said a plain hello and questioned why she called him.
"Oh...about that...erm I just wanted to asked if you are free to have a cup of coffee?" Jimin thought about it and hesitantly agreed but said that it would only be a short meet up.

"Okay I will send you the location." He waited for the message than headed to the location which was turns out to be a lobby of a hotel. He got out of the car and when to the nice little cafe the hotel had and saw Jessi sitting at the window seat reading a book.

Jimin walked over and Jessi looked up from the book. Jimin slightly gasped at how beautiful she looked cause of the lighting of the sun shinning on her face. It made his heart race a little which would only happen when you backhug him or kiss him. Jimin shakes those thoughts off and sat down.

Jessi started a conversation which somehow Jimin was not bored by. Only until she lean forward and touched his hands. All they did not know was that Jungkook was passing by and saw them. Jimin felt uncomfortable and excused himself to the washroom only to see Jungkook washing his hands. He was shocked, Jungkook gave him a glare and questioned.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be with Y/N? What is your relationship with that woman?"

The next second, Jungkook received a text from you (Chapter 2). Jungkook gave Jimin one last look and when out of the bathroom.

Jimin was afraid that Jungkook would tell you about it but managed to calm himself down as he told himself that he did not do anything wrong. Jimin headed out of the bathroom and said bye to Jessi as he drove home only to find Jungkook at home with you (Chapter 3).
-end of flashback-