Chapter 15

- Jungkook p.o.v -
We end up going to to small cafe near my home to chill a little.

" Two latte's please" Y/N ordered and when to seat down. While waiting for the coffee we chatted about the past which always brings a smile to our faces. I always feel like I achieve something when she smiles like that. After we got our coffee, we headed to the park and decided to have a walk. While walking we past by a couple who were holding hands, chatting and seem like they are having a time of their live. I heard a sigh and turn to Y/N, what she said next made my heart ache.

" I envy them. They look so cute together." I just stayed quiet and thought about how Jimin confess to her last time. Confess...I still loved her until now and that never change. Why am I still hesitating to do that? But the problem was... is it an one sided love? Something in me was telling me that I should make a move. But she just broke up and I do not want to burden her. Besides it may ruin our relationship.

Suddenly flashbacks of the nights where I have drinks with Taehyung just to complain about relationships appear in my mind.
It somehow gave me encouragement. I determine to confess to her even if she might reject me. Stopping in my tracks, Y/N questioned me what was wrong. I just gave her a smile, took her hand and when to a nearby flower store.

" Why are you at a flower store?" She gave me a weird look as I was someone who hated flowers.
" To buy flowers" I gave her an innocent look. She just stared at me with a 'seriously' face and rolled her eyes.

I bought a bouquet, took her hands again and walked out of the store. Y/N keeps bugging me and asking me to tell her what am I doing. We sat on a bench, " Well... I am going to confess to a girl I have liked for soooo long" Giving her a huge smile.

- Y/N p.o.v -
My heart immediately shattered but you still have a forced smile.
" Oh... I see... wh- who is it?" You stuttered why trying to hold back the tears. You don't know why you were so sad, he is your Best Friend. You should be happy for him...right ?
" Let's play the of course game! I need to get rid of this nervousness. You just nodded and stared at the flowers, you realise and they were your favourite. Shaking the thought of, you tried to smile and ask him to start first.

" Alright! Erm... am I handsome?" You slightly blush while saying of course. You said your question and he passed. The next few question were simple to say. Until " Be my Girlfriend?" You looked up and saw a smirk on his face, it was not a question but more of a command.

" Bu-but you said tha-that you were going to con-" You were cut of when he said.

" I can't confess to you?" You smiled at him. This is going to be a start of a interesting relationship.
__________
Way longer chapter but hope you enjoyed it😬