Will X Presley//@hotmailopop part 1

thanks @hotmailopop for requesting💕___________________________Presley's P.0.v

"Race you back!" I yell at my best friend Will

"Your on!" He replies and we start racing towards our houses, ( we're neighbours).

We were neck in neck racing down the road when there was lights flickering and we saw a figure on the road ahead of us.

"Ahh" we yelled as we skidded out of control into the forest, we crashed.

"Presley run!!" He grabs my hand and we sprint towards his house, we hear a screech from behind us.

We run into the house and lock the door,

"Jonathan?!" Will calls out,

"Jonathan?!!". His dog is barking like crazy we turn and see an outline of a creature at the front door, the lock on it slowly turning.

"Quick to the shed!" He yells and we run out the back door and inside if the shed instead of locking or locking it we grab weponds, i grab his baseball bat and Will grabs his dads shotgun and some bullets, we stand side by side facing the shed door reading to attack what ever was chasing us.

We gear a low growl from behind us, we slowly turn around, there standing before us was a huge monster with a tulip-like head, then I blacked out.
________________________
Hey guys! Thanks for requesting i'll try to get them all done. There will be a part 2 sometime.