Part I

Johnny and his friends rode up to the top of the beach path, laughing about what a good time they'd had.

All of a sudden Tommy nudged him and pointed at Alli down on the beach down with some guy he didn't recognize.

Feeling the anger bubble up, he revved the engine to his motorcycle and sped down towards Alli and her friends, ignoring the protesting cries of his buddies. He pulled up a few feet away from their campfire.

He shut the motor off and went down and sat across from Alli, who instantly looked away and turned up the volume on her radio. The brown-haired kid had taken a few cautious steps back.

"I want to talk to you," Johnny said in a firm tone, shutting off the radio.

" Well I don't wanna talk to you," Alli shot back, turning the radio back on.

Johnny lost his patience and smashed the radio, earning a hysterical cry of "You broke my radio you jerk!" from Alli and a punch to the chest.

"Hey hey hey now why was that necessary," the brunette kid said, grabbing the remnants of the radio and stepping towards Johnny.

Looking at him for the first time Johnny noticed that he was kind of cute, with brown hair and blue eyes, but that didn't stop the words "Stay out of this, kid," from slipping out.

It was then that the kid socked him in the nose. The pain came as a shock, but was immediately followed by a mixture of anger and regret.

"Okay so that's how you want to do things, huh?" he asked and didn't let him answer before kicking him in the stomach.

The kid rebounded quickly and got back in fighting stance, but it was quickly made clear that his defensive skills weren't worth much and he was down on the ground holding his stomach.

Satisfied, he and his friends hopped back on their motorcycles. Johnny felt almost bad for the kid, taking a pained look over his shoulder to see his friends trying to help him.

He finally snapped out of it and caught up with his friends.

A/N this came as a result of me watching the karate kid and thinking "hmmmmmm." If y'all haven't seen the 1984 version you should watch it. Especially if you've only seen the 2010 version.