Lisa

I didn't wait for Brad at all, the second the last bell rang I was out of school and practialy jogging home. I didn't want any trouble from my ex bestfriend or from any of her minions. I managed to get a job at a small diner a few blocks away from this crappy apartment I live in and that where I met Lisa. She was only 20 with a baby but she became the closes person to really try to get to know me and not judge me in any way.

         I've been working here for almost a year and learned that Lisa finished school but got knocked up during prom night, the good thing in her case is that her parents help her out a lot and didn't push her away when she told them they just told her she would have to get a job to help buy the things for her baby and that they will still pay for her to go to collage. Of course that was a deal she wouldn't turn down. If I was given the chance nor would I.

            "Hey girl I thought we could walk to work together." Another thing i loved about her was how she always managed to want to do things with me.

       I ran inside and grabbed my uniform and we started walking to work together. Lisa always kept her long blond hair in a ponytail, she had mention to me that it was easier to do that then straighten it or curl it. Her blue eyes always lit up from being happy and talking about her daughter. She always carried her smile in and out if work and that's what made the people there love her.

          "Hey," She said while taking hold of my arm. "Why don't we go our tonight? I'll give you a head to toe make over for the night and we can just have some girl fun. My mothers idea I take a night to myself."

         She said while showing me her puppy eyes and   pouting her lips afterwards. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

         "Did you learn that from your daughter? You know I don't do the club scene."

        "Oh come on, just this once. I'll never ask you again anddddd you won't have to do anything just come to my house after work all I'll take care of everything. Don't seven say you have homework its Friday."

         "Oh can I say no to that."

            She tightly hugged me and went to serve her tables. Yup school started on a Friday. Maybe I could just hide in the corner of the club and no one will notice me.

           "Hey cupcake." Startled I almost dropped the cup of coffee in my hands and turned around only to look into the most amazing green eyes ever.

          "What are you doing here? Are you stalking me now?" I know stupid thing to ask, but what the hell he scared the shit out of me.

        "Its a diner I came for some coffee and you didn't wait for me after school." I looked at him and scowled at him.

         "I don't anyone walking me home, specially not you. If a coffee is all you want you can order it at the window I have tables to serve." With that I walked away feeling his eyes burning a hole in the back of my head. Why didn't he see I didn't want to be bugged by him. Wasn't I making it clear to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      In the next chapter see how Jen behaves at the club will she let loose or will she hide in the corner.