Day 1: A normal day?

I recently bought a farm. It was my dream since I was a kid. To have animals run wild and take care of them. I had a very imaginative mind when I was a kid, but I didn't expect it to come to life. I arrived to the farm. It was a 2-story ranch house with a 50 acre field. It had beautiful white walls, and a dark blue shingled roof. "I can't believe my dream came true!" I said with an ambitious attitude. I took the rental moving van and drove down the driveway, but I came to a short-stop when I saw a strange looking old man. Not to be rude but he looked...like as if he was drawn by an eight year old.
"HELLO! IM OJISAN! THE PREVIOUS OWNER!" God he didn't have to yell...
"I'm Cris." I said trying not to sound creeped out, but I failed.
"Welcome to the Ranch, I have brought you a gift and a friend!" When he said that I got excited. I love gifts and making friends. I heard hoof beats behind me. IT'S A HORSE! THE BEST ANIMAL EVER!
"Hello there. I'm Yuuma." A soft masculine voice said behind me.
"Hello I'm Cr-...." I said turning around to come face to face with a man's head on a horse body. I jumped up landing on my butt. What is that thing. It's so creepy.
"I am sorry If I scared you. I was hoping for you to be my owner."
ME BE HIS OWNER! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. THIS MUST BE A DREAM!