Day 2: What Is This Feeling

I woke up in a calming yellow room, with the window wide open. "Man it's freezing. I don't remember leaving this open." I get up to close the window. In fact, I don't even remember going to sleep in this room. Who brought me here. I look outside the window to see the sunrise on the farm. The sky was a mix of blues, oranges, and pinks. Just as I was watching the sunrise I heard a shatter. My heart stopped, I wasn't alone in the house. I went towards the stairs to come face to face with Yuuma. Was he....cooking?! "Good morning Cris. I'm making breakfast." He looked at me while cutting carrots.
"Oh. How did guy get in the house. You are a horse...."
"Don't underestimate me love." DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE SAID!
"O-oh sorry..." I was blushing so hard. I-I never felt this way about anyone except my crush on Mephisto. Was I...falling in love with him!?

-later-

I was out in the city looking for a store that sells seeds, fertiliser, and other gardening supplies. I still can't get over this morning. My mind had been clouded with Yuuma. I can't believe I could possibly be developing a crush on a horse. I get to the shop and start to look around. *clop clop clop* .....was that what I think it was. A nudge was on my shoulder. I jumped and hit the ground, knocking stuff off the shelves. "YUUMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!"
"I'm sorry my princess. I didn't what to let you go alone." He said frowning because he knew I was angry. This made me feel really bad. I didn't mean to snap. It was unexpected.
"I'm sorry. I didn't expect you to be here." I hugged him tightly and he rested his head on my shoulder. He smelt really nice. Not like a horse, but like...coconut?