Summers end

Of course I was terrified it was my first day of school. I have never gonna to a public school and switching in 8th grad was pretty late. What do I have to do to be excepted? Listen to their music, dress like them, I don't know this stuff.

FIRST DAY
Shit it's early. Geez I said I wanted to be prepared but I didn't have to wake up this early right? Whatever. Oh my lord I don't even know what to do. I threw on an MCRX shirt and some denim shorts because it was so freaking hot. Grabbed the binders that they said I had to bring and tried to leave without my parents noticing. "Violet are u leaving?" Damnit mom why do you have to notice every thing. "Wait, wait, wait I'm gonna drive you. You have no clue we're to go," yeah so I ask someone genius. I wast going to say that to her but that would be too rude, and putting up a fight wouldn't help so I just went with it. "Fine," was the simple answers I gave her.

We arrived at the school and found our way to the office to get my advisory room number. It wasn't that hard to get my mom to leave quickly so I headed up the stairs to the second floor in search for my advisory room. It wasn't that hard considering most people already knew were they were going from their previous years so I just followed them. I seemed to be one of the first to get in, huh? I didn't take long for me to notice people were staring. The teacher quickly got in and rushed over to the board and started talking witch brought over everyone's attention. "Hello everybody I'm Ms. Dean and I will be your advisory teacher and most of you will have me as your English teacher." She had a deep voice and seemed to talk very fast.
We got or locker codes and tested those out. We then had to rush to our first period.

The day went a lot faster than I thought it would. I had rushed to the cafeteria not knowing what to expect. It didn't look very good so I decided to pass. After lunch we only had two more periods. Geez I can't believe we're almost done, I thought to myself in our last period. We headed back to advisory after to just check in with our teachers. Nobody actually did, it it was a few people and me. We were soon let out and I saw my mom waiting there in the parking lot with her bright red car. I hoped in quick, hoping to avoid the crowd of people outside. She burst with questions and I avoided as much as possible. Let's just say I wasn't looking forward to going back there everyday for the rest of the year.