Chapter 21

Alright. I got a lot of votes saying I should make Gastgore tell people about things. It was a fifty fifty. So I'm going to go with the general. And I got a lot of votes on using the SOULS to DESTROY Chara. Which I am NOT going to do. No death. The only death exception in this book was when Gaster got sucked into the VOID. I'm going to make the punishment a silly type of punishment. Why? Because I said so. So deal with it.

Gastgore's p.o.v.

I walk up to the fence Dad made to know where our backyard is. Like the boundaries and stuff.

I take a deep breath and look behind me at the SOULS. They all give me a reassuring gesture and I smile.

I walk into my back yard and into my house, the SOULS close behind me but being careful to not reveal themselves. I quietly open the door and walk through the playroom to see Papa sitting in Daddy's chair...

Crying.

I start to cry at the sight and fling myself onto Papa. He gasps at first but accepts my hug, crying even more.

After a while of hugging, crying, and 'I'm sorry' s, Papa finally looks me in the sockets and asks me a question that I only want to explain once.
"Where were you?"
"It's a long story. And I want to explain it to everyone, including Daddy, but at Sans and Pap's house."

Papa nods and calls everyone to let them know. Sans took a little convincing on the house part but agreed to it anyways.

And why Sans and Pap's house you may ask.... Well....

That's where Chara is..... 😤😠😈👿😾🙅

Sorry for the long wait. Here's why
1.) trying to see how many votes I would get
2.) was being lazy
3.) school
And also sorry for it being REALLY short. This is more of a filler chapter and it is currently 2:28 in the morning as I am writing this. Welp. Have some cake for (2:29) waiting.
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂 2:30