First day

Reagan began to open his eyes slightly he was still tiered from last night. He slowly got up being careful not to wake Justin. He got up and ran the shower.

Justin's POV
I heard the water running and assumed it was Reagan taking a shower and I thought I'd join him. So I got up got undressed and went into the bathroom.

Reagan's POV
I heard the door open and smiled as I knew who it was. I felt arms wrap around my waist and felt a warm breath against my neck. Justin turned me around and kissed my lips.

Reagan: can you wash me?
Justin smiled and got the soap and flannel. He poured some white liquid onto the fabric and started to rub Reagan's shoulders and neck going over a hickey. He got lower to his stomach and then got him to turn around so he could do his back. When he was finished he pecked the back of Reagan's neck which made him shiver. He rinsed the bubbles off of his body and started to wash himself. He saw Reagan look at him with lustful eyes. Reagan quickly pinned Justin to the wall and started passionately kissing him.

They got out of the shower and decided they were going to go on a double date with jack and kale.

They got ready and put some clothes on
And headed out of the door and into Justin's car.

Justin was driving when he felt Reagan's hand on his knee and he smirked.
Reagan: gosh you look so cute from this angle!
Justin: awe well thanks
Reagan: what are we actually doing with kale and jack today?
Justin: we were thinking of going to dinner at a restaurant and then going to a party someone is throwing?
Reagan: that sounds sick!

Time skip

Kale was opsite Reagan and jack was opsite Justin. They all ordered their food and drinks when jack said
Are you guys going to this party tonight?
Reagan: yeah if Justin's up to it?
Justin: yeah sounds fun. Haven't had any fun like that in ages!
Kale: what you meant you haven't gotten turnt in ages? How can you fucking manage that?
Justin: well maybe because I don't really get invited to party's that much.
Jack: oh?
Justin: I'm not really a part animal but I do like party's

Another time skip-----------/-----------

We arrived at the party and there was already people spray painting walls and throwing toilet paper everywhere and doing beer pong. Reagan took Justin's hand and headed over to the drinks table.
Reagan: what do you want?
Justin: four shots of vodca please babe!
Reagan mumbled "gosh your gunna feel this tomorrow."
After Justin downed four shots of vodka and a took a beer, he dragged Reagan to the dance floor and pushed him down on a chair and started to lap dance on Reagan. Justin moved up and down on Reagan's crouch while Reagan rolls his head back and puts his hands on Justin's hips. Justin rolls his hips gets up and puts his butt on Reagan's crouch and starts moving back and fourth. He cloud feel a boldge against his butt. He got up and whispered in Reagan's ear "let's get pissed."
They both saw jack and kale eating each other's faces off. When Reagan saw an old friend but when he went to take Justin's hand someone grabbed Justin by the waist.