Jaegan p2

After he was done Reagan gave Justin light kisses on his stomach and made his way up to Justin's lips.
Reagan: I'm gunna get in the shower babe
Justin: ok
Reagan: wana join me?
Justin: nah I'll leave it this time
Reagan: Kay Kay
Justin gives him a light smile and walks out the bathroom and into his bedroom to put his shirt on.

Reagan turned the shower on and took off all his clothes again and put them in the pile on the floor. He got in the shower and started to wash his body trying not to get his hair wet. He got out and realised he didn't have any towels.
Reagan: JUSTIN I DONT HAVE A TOWEL! CAN YOU GET ME ONE PLEASE?
Justin: YUP
Justin came in with the towel and sat in the toilet seat. Justin looks at Reagan drying himself.
Reagan: what you staring at?
Justin: you just look really hot right now.
Reagan beckoned Justin with his finger in a sexy way.
Reagan: I'm disturbed by your lack of nudity.
Reagan pushes him up on the counter. And kisses Justin all over the neck biting some places.
Justin: ah Reagan
Reagan went down to the inside of Justin's thighs and started kissing the inside of his thighs.
Justin: rea-Reagan ah frick
Reagan smirked at Justin.
He picked him off of the counter with Justin's legs around his waist and his hands on Justin's butt.
He carried him into the bedroom and dropped him on the bed. Justin pulled Reagan down and straddled him. He got the dirty towel from the side of his bed and covered Reagan's bottom half with it so it would feel more pleasurable. Justin grinded faster and faster as Reagan griped his hair tighter and that caused both of them to moan loud and hard. Justin started kissing Reagan's neck and leaving big hickeys all round.
Reagan: ugh fuck Justin I'm gunna cum if you go any faster!
Justin: good thing you said that then!
Justin grinded as fast as he cloud against Reagan. Reagan came quickly through the towel.
Justin rode it out on Reagan.
Reagan: shit your fucking hot!
Justin winked and bit his lip.
Reagan: you look so sexy when you do that.
Justin: thank you
He leant in and started kissing Reagan all over the chest, colour bones and neck.
Reagan: mmmmmm
Justin got off Reagan and he laid next to him.
Reagan: I'm gunna go put my clothes on ok?
Justin: yeah
Trying to catch his breath.
Reagan left the room in to the bathroom.

Justin snuggled up into a pillow and blanket. Reagan came back in dressed and saw Justin was asleep. Rea climbed onto the bed and spooned Justin. He felt Justin turn around towards him and they cuddled as rea felt Justin relax and soon both of them fell asleep.