>> Starboy

"House so empty need a centerpierce
20 racks a table cut from ebony
Cut that ivory into skinny pieces
Then she clean it with her face man I love my baby"

THE GYM - 6 PM

Chris quickly removed his headphones, which were still pumping The Weeknd's new song, and dropped the weights down: the session at the gym was finally over and he was feeling more handsome and excited than ever. He only had time for a quick shower and then he was supposed to reach William's place for the Penetrator's party he was helding; That night was going to be magical, he could feel it already, also because he knew Eva was going to be there. 

"Yeah babe, I just need to shower and I'm heading there. Love you." – he texted rapidly his girlfriend and rushed back home to get ready for the night.

WILLIAM'S PLACE - 10 PM

The party was already lit and the place was crowded with boys and girls of every age. Basically, this was Chris Schistad's natural environment: he felt like a lion king in the savannah, admired and desired by all the lionesses. He just needed to pull out a smirk or say the right things at the right time to have every girl fall for him and ,that night, he was going to have Eva Mohn. Eva Mohn, a first-year student at Nissen, a beautiful natural good looking girl who made herself pretty clear when she liked half of the pictures on Chris' instagram. And she also happened to be in a sort of crisis with her insignificant little boyfriend, it was definitely the best time to act.

Chris was tightly embracing Iben while dancing near the sides of the dancefloor, always keeping an eye on the door to see if the girl he was truly looking for was going to show up as promised. Suddenly, the bell rang. Chris, filled with hope and enthusiasm went to open the door himself, leaving Iben to her group of boring friends. It had to be her, he felt as she was absolutely the only girl missing. When he turned the door knob the first to enter was that muslim girl who was always giving dirty looks to everyone, and she made no exception when it came to him. She was timidly followed by all of her friends: the weird blonde one, the girl with the same name as him, Noora and ... Eva. 

Game on.

WILLIAM'S PLACE - MIDNIGHT

Chris hadn't talked to Eva yet, who was actually looking hotter than ever: she was wearing her hair tied back, which made her cute plump face stand out even more, and a really tight short black dress which she was really rocking with her curves. He couldn't help but wonder if she came all dolled up because of him. Now, the only thing standing between Chris and his next awesome shag was Noora, who seemed to have no intention of moving away from her friend's side. This was a situation only his best man William could fix.

"Bro, take Noora away please. I Need a moment alone with Eva, if you know what I mean" - Chris said  smiling cheekily at William who wasn't surely bothered by the request of his friend as he was quite charmed by the blondie. William was surely a man of few words but he always knew when to give his best friend a hand. Chris watched patiently William taking away Noora from the couch, almost effortlessly. Eva was finally alone on the couch and ready to be captured.

"Oh hey there pretty lady, have you been abandoned by your maid?" – Chris showed off his best smirk  while he sat next to Eva, already confident in his pick up skills.

"Ehm yeah, I guess ..." – She laughed nervously, Chris could tell she knew what was coming.

"If you want I can keep you company" – He said flirtatiously. That's it, he could see she wanted it as much as he wanted it. Iben was nowhere to be seen, it was perfect, it was then or never. He closed his eyes, leant in for a kiss but ... he couldn't find her lips. He quiclkly opened his eyes in disbelief: she had moved away, she didn't want to kiss him back. 

"Sorry Chris but I can't, I hope you understand." – He was livid, no girl had dared to refuse him before. He laughed, still not believing the words coming out of her mouth and just got up from the couch without saying goodbye. He was feeling defeated, his ego crushed into million pieces by a random first-year student.  

WILLIAM'S PLACE - 12.30 AM

There was Iben, standing near the bathroom, far away from the crime scene. She was looking prettier than Chris ever remembered, or so it seemed in that moment. He rushed near her, grabbed her confidently by the hips and started making out with her like the world was about to end, completely ignoring the girls who where previously talking to his girlfriend. He didn't want to think about anything, and surely he didn't want to think about that insolent little girl.

"You talking money, need a hearing aid                                                                                                                    You talking 'bout me, I don't see the shade                                                                                                          Switch up my style, I take any lane                                                                                                                              I switch up my cup, I kill any pain                                                                                                                                  Look what you've done                                                                                                                                                      I'm a motherfucking starboy"

(The Weeknd - Starboy) 

[Note: what's your favourite "Starboy" song? :)]