>> Party Monster

2 MONTHS LATER

WILLIAM'S PLACE – 9 PM

Chris was sitting with William in the latter's kitchen, chugging down a couple of beers to prepare themselves for what was coming later on the night: Vilde and the other girls were throwing a party at her house and the penetrators were, of course, all invited. To stick to the tradition of the pre-parties, William and Chris were having a chilled pre-night at the flat. It had been quite a while since the two had time to spend together as William was with Noora almost 24/7. Noora had easily conquered Chris' bestfriend's heart and they were definitely a close-knit couple. Chris was happy his friend had found a girl for himself but, on the other hand, he was kind of sad: he had lost his partner in crime in hook ups, after all. Anyway, that wasn't such a big deal, he was able to pick up chicks for himself quite well.

"Ah man I can't wait for this party, it's gonna be filled with so many girls I haven't tried yet!" – Chris laughed and finished his last gulp of his third beer. It had been three weeks since he hadn't had the chance to hook up with anyone and that was absolutely outrageous for someone like him.

"Go easy Chris, I don't want to see any girl cry because of you. Especially if it's someone close to Noora, she would nag me for ages and I don't want to go without sex." – William said, in quite all seriousness. Chris had known him for years and still he had trouble understanding when his friend was joking or not.

"You know I'm always kind to the ladies ... if they give me what I want" – he gave his mate a little mischievious wink and in a second they were out of the place.

VILDE'S HOUSE – 10 PM

Vilde's house was literally packed with people, hundreds of girls and boys flowing from every room and corner. You could see how Vilde was paranoid about the situation from miles away: she was hosting her first ever party and she was feeling quite preoccupied for the house as her parents were very strict ones. However, that wasn't something that concerned Chris. He was there to have a nice time, drink lots of alcohol and to hook up with as many girls as he wanted.

As soon as he arrived he was left alone by William who obviously had to stick to his duties of good boyfriend but that wasn't a problem, he was relieved actually. He didn't want to stay with William if he had to bear the sight of such a lovey-dovey relationship, ugh feelings. The only feelings he believed in were satisfaction, excitement, rage and drunkeness. After about 15 minutes of meticulous staring at the girls, he found the first victim: tallish, dark-haired, promiscuous and kinda wild looking. He crossed the room with confidence in his eyes and walk, no way this night wasn't he getting what he wanted. He put an arm around her waist, came scarily closer to her face and just stared at her for a few seconds, he knew his magnetic stare was no joke after all. And as he suspected, the girl fell for him in an instant. He didn't have to know her name, he just needed to have her.

"I'm good, I'm good, I'm great
Know it's been a while, now I'm mixing up the drank
I just need a girl who gon' really understand
I just need a girl who gon' really understand"

VILDE'S HOUSE – 1 AM

Chris had changed at least 5 girls and everything seemed to be under his complete control. Not a single girl refused his attentions and he was definitely pleased by each of them. However, he felt like he needed more, something else. Something was twitching in his mind, he felt a need and he couldn't fulfill it because he genuinely didn't know what he, what his body, really wanted.

After making out passionately with a blonde girl from his class, he decided it was time for a little break; Even latin lovers like him sometimes needed to recover. He went to the "acohol zone" to look for some vodka or something like that but what he did find was far much more interesting.

Eva was there.

"And I've seen her get richer in the pole
I've seen her, I knew she had to know
I've seen her take down that tequila
Down by the liter, I knew I had to meet her
Ooh, she mine, ooh girl, bump and grind
Ooh, she mine, ooh girl, bump a line
Angelina, lips like Angelina
Like Selena, ass shaped like Selena"

He hadn't seen Eva in what it seemed like ages. Sure, they went to school together and sure, sometimes he caught glimpses of her around the school but after the incident of two months ago he did the impossible to stay far away from her. He took her refusal very bad and his pride had told him to avoid her at all costs, and so he successfully did. But now, seeing her after so much time, so clearly, made a sort of impact. She looked like a damned party monster. She was dancing quite near to the alcohol zone and she was also totally wasted. She was moving, very ungracefully, with a couple of boys. Her clothes were all messed up and her hair, which were kept down, all ruined by sweat and knots. Somehow Chris managed to find her attractive anyway, that wasn't something he could lie on. He tried to forget what he saw but, honestly, he couldn't ignore her anymore, he had to try again and he had to do it also to show himself he could have her if he wanted.

He came closer and closer to where she was dancing, the boy who was moving behind her had just distanced himself to hook up with some other girl and it was the perfect time to switch places with him. He slowly walked behind Eva and started dancing behind her, she didn't seem to notice the change and that kinda disappointed Chris a bit as he always believed his dancing was quite recognisable. He stretched out his arms and put them around the curvy girl's waist, the dancing was getting way more intense, she couldn't ignore him no more. Finally Eva turned around and, to his big surprise, she smiled at him. Her cute drunk smile  touched Chris, he thought she was extremely beautiful when she smiled. Anyway, he didn't have much time to think about it as Eva quickly grabbed his neck and started kissing him with fiery passion. That was something Chris didn't expect to get so easily. Suddenly he realised what his body was truly longing for.

"Tell me lies, ooh girl, tell me lies
Say you're mine, I'm yours for the night
I'm the realest, she said I'm the realest Head be genius, dick game be the meanest"

(The Weeknd - Party Monster)