Chapter 13

A/N: the picture is Adam Jones. Well, continue reading. The video will be appearing a few times until Angie or someone does the dance

“What did you two said?" Katie asked, looking at Dan and Angie. “We know this song" Dan replied. “When did you learn it?" Jay asked. “We were in music class and the teacher showed us the song. It took a while to master it" Angie explained. “Is there something else we don't know?" Zak asked, looking at Katie. “There's also a dance with the song.  I kinda learned it" Angie replied. “YOU WHAT?!" Katie and Dan asked while standing up. “What's wrong with the song and dance?" Jay asked. “That song and dance is the Dark Song. It purifies a possessed person but, it takes a toll on the person. It drains their energy. Plus, the demon needs to be sealed with a light song and we don't know how to sing it or use the dance." Dan replied. “What is this Fairy Tail now?" Zak asked and everyone looks at him. “I do not watch Fairy Tail" Zak said after a long silence. “It's some sort of ritual. Our music teacher thought it was an amazing song but, the principal almost fired him and the school board took out the songs as part of the curriculum" Dan replied to Zak's question. Aaron, Billy, Katie, Jay, and Zak look at each other. “Well, I want to see Angie dance that song" Katie said. Angie nods. “But, we need the demon here" Billy said. “Well, let's go now" Jay said. “I like the idea" Aaron said, grabbing his equipment. “Let's go to Adam Jones' house" Zak said and everyone nods.  Angie grabs her bag and then looks down. ‘My nightmare is coming true right now, what do I do?' Angie asked to herself. She worried that Zak's death can happen. She doesn't want to let that happen. ‘I even promised my mom in my dream that I'll protect dad even facing the consequences myself. But what if that consequence is death?' Angie thought to herself again. Zak was talking to everyone about a plan to grab Adam off guard and let Angie do the dance. “Let's go" Billy said and they fist bump each other and they leave to the house.

1 hour later
Angie and Dan look at the house, amazed at it's beauty. “This is a mansion!" Dan said, looking around the house. “Well, he was raised in a wealthy family" Billy said, setting up nerve center. Zak smiles a little. Aaron takes pictures. “But why would a rich dude kill many women and kids?" Zak asked, his blood boiling to the point he feels that he's in Florida. “I guess he wanted a family, dad" Angie replied, looking at Zak and Katie. “Well, I talked to the owner and he agreed to have us inside the house. He's with his family in a hotel for tonight. He warned us about Adam's room that it is dangerous in there" Zak said. “Let's set up X-cameras around the house, including Adam's room. After that, Angie will go in with Zak and Dan" Katie added, smiling a little. This will be one of the worst nights the Ghost Adventures Crew has ever done.....