❤•Chapter 5•❤

•{❤remember dont be a silent reader! (^_−)☆ Comment, vote or give feedback❤}•

Gladion pov
-------------------- -------------------- --------------------

Lillie grabbed my hand and threw me towards hau who was running to the battle stage. "Why did they have to call OUR names." I sigh and follow hau down to the battle field. When we walked up to the announcer I stole a look at the broken arrow. He had a cloak covering his clothes and a hood covering his face completely. Just a dark black shade were his face should be. Something about him makes me suspicious.

The announcer pointed to two 'x' markings on the floor gesturing us to stand there. A two on one battle doesn't seem very fair but at least me and hau have a advantage.

"ready.... Set... Battle! " the announcer started the match. The masked arrow took the first move with her pikachu.

"Wow! She's fast! " hau exclaimed. Hau looked at his primarina with a trusting look. I did the same with my Null. The opposing pikachu used Thunder shock on hau's primarina. It took alot of damage. He's stronger than I thought that broken arrow.
-------------------- -------------------- --------------------
(y/n) pov

I landed a critical hit on hau's primarina using Thunder shock.
Im overjoyed to be able to battle with them once again. But the other part of me wants to cry and jump into there arms.

I look at gladion with a sideways glance. He's as stubborn as ever, doesn't even move a muscle. Gladions null used crushclaw on kirameki. His pokemon has grown incredibly strong and completely erased kirameki's HP! I gasped and called her back to its Pokeball. I sent out my gengar.

Hau called his primarina back and sent out a alola raichu. Gladion stuck with his null. I was about to steal the first move but that's when hau caught me off guard and used Thunder wave.

A large gust of wind blew me and my Pokemon back. Causing me to fall on the ground.

The gust of electric wind blew my hood off. Exposing my face. I felt my body stiffen and hau and gladion went wide eyed. The whole crowed gasped. The announcer started saying things into the mic.

"whats this?!?! The broken arrow himself is actually... A girl?! The crowed gasped once more. Camera flashes begin to show off from everywhere. I called my Pokemon back and regained by balanced.

I was about to make a run for it before someone grabbed my shoulder at looked at me in the eyes. "... (y/n)? " gladion said looking into my (e/c) eyes.

"l-let go off me!" I gritted my teeth and pushed him back hard. He fell to the ground. I ran off. I could hear him screaming my name in the distance. Tears being to fall from my face and trickle behind me.

Once I managed to escape the battle stage. I rammed through the doors that led to the front desk. I ran outside. A few people still snapping my photo.

'dont look at me! ' I thought. 'dont recognize me! ' I thought.
-------------------- -------------------- --------------------
Gladion pov

'its (y/n)' its really her!!' ' I knew she was still alive' I thought while racing through the crowd's of people trying to locate (y/n). The staff members locked the doors to control the ranging crowed. I had to find a way to get to her. I noticed a glass bottle lying on the ground that someone left. I grabbed it and forced it at the nearest window with all my might. Glass shards flew every wear as the window broke into millions of pieces. I ran to jump out the window with glass crunching underneath my shoes.

I jumped out the window and fell into a garden with bushes and flowers. I quickly stood up and brushed myself off. I ran the fastest I could. I ran and ran until Seeing a split second of (h/c) hair go behind a tree. "(y/n)!" I yelped running up to the tree. I looked behind it to find a panting (y/n) hiding behind a tree. She looked over to me and our eyes met. She jumped and Tryed to run away.

"(y/n)!" I called her name making her come to a complete stop. She turned around to look at me. Her face had tears streaming down her cheeks. "its you.. " she says
-------------------- -------------------- --------------------
(y/n) pov

"(y/n)!" gladion called my name from behind me. I turned around to face gladion. Seeing his face again just made me cry more. "gladion?... " I ask in a soft tone. His eyes widened and he smiled a uncommon toothy grin "I knew your were still alive (y/n)". He opened his arms signaling for a hug. I looked at his hands and smiled. I declined him. I turned around and raced to my motel room. Leaving a stunned and surprised gladion behind me. Once I reached my door I unlocked it and slammed it behind me. I slide down the door.

"why couldn't it just last a little longer? " I spat "why did it end in only 3 years?" I whimperd. I pulled my self together and let out my fainted pikachu. I gave if a revive and a few great potions. Once kirameki was back to full health she jumped into my arms comforting me.

I squeezed her and cried some more. Kirameki escaped my grasp and pulled my hand to the bed. She must want me to rest. She hopped up next to my head and snuggled into my (h/c) hair.

I was exhausted from all the crying. My eyes felt terrible and I had a headache. I curled up into a ball and fell asleep. Thinking of gladion.
-------------------- -------------------- --------------------
No ones pov

Gladion feet raced. The sound of gravel crumbled under his shoes. He couldn't find (y/n) anywhere. He looked for almost hours until Lillie found him laying on the ground in exhaustion. She dragged gladion back home by his foot. (a/n- X3 )
-------------------- -------------------- --------------------
OOOOOOOOOOOOO looks like things are starting to get interesting for reader-chan. Just so you know if you were confused everyone thought the broken arrow was a boy before your identity was exposed. What will happen next?? Find out in the next chapter!

Sylvie-chan out! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ (I changed my user name 0w0)