TO SEEK OUT {Revised AGAIN}

Back in the reception area, Sebastian showed a computer which had a layout of the trading floor and its surrounding offices. 

"Every door that opens in this bank, it gets logged right here. Every walk-in cupboard, every toilet." Sebastian told us.

"That door didn't open last night." Sherlock said.

"There's a hole in our security. Find it and we'll pay you- five figures." Sebastian gave his offer. He reached into to his breast  pocket and took out a check.

Sherlock looked at the check and replied,  "I don't need an incentive, Sebastian."

"C'mon Victoria." He said as he began to walk away. Victoria followed after him and turned around watching John take the check from Sebastian.

"Here," Sherlock handed the girl his cell phone, "Take photographs of the painting. Make sure you get several images."

Victoria gave a mock salute,  "Yes sir!"

 He smiled softly at his friend as she started to take photos. She looked away from the phone and peered warily at the window. "Do you think he could have climbed in through there?" She asked.

He looked toward it and replied, "It's a possibility." 

"They'd have to be quite the acrobat." She laughed softly. He nodded silently in agreement and walked out of the room.

 Once Victoria was done taking photos she walked out the door to find Sherlock practically dancing around the office, staring in concentration at the doorway she had  just walked out of. Finally he came to a halt at a door that had a sign that read 'Hong Kong', and above it was the name Edward Van Coon.

Victoria sauntered over to her friend, looking at him curiously. "So what could this mean? Who's Van Coon?"

Sherlock shrugged and pointed to the grafiti, "Perhaps that is suppose to be a message for him." He looked down at her with a smirk. "Tell me I'm brilliant, Phillips." 

Victoria rolled her eyes, peering up at her friend, "Right, brilliant." 

John soon reunited with Sherlock and Victoria, heading to the escalators to leave to the bank

John soon reunited with Sherlock and Victoria, heading to the escalators to leave to the bank. "Two trips around the world this month. You didn't ask his secretary; you said that just to irritate him." John said. Sherlock smiled and didn't respond. "How did you know?" John asked waiting for his answer.

Victoria looked over to John "Did you see his watch, John?"

"His watch?" he gave her a questioning look.

"Good job, Victoria. The time was right but the date was wrong. Said two days ago. Crossed the dateline twice but he didn't alter it." Sherlock explained. 

"Within a month? How'd you get that part?" John asked further.

"New Breitling." he replied.

"Only just came out in February." Sherlock explained.

"Okay. So d'you think we should sniff around here for a bit longer?" John asked.

"Got everything I need to know already, thanks."

"Hmm?"

Sherlock glanced over at Victoria "Would you like to explain?"

"Uh well the graffiti was a message for someone at the bank working on the trading floors," Victoria started to explain.

 "We find the intended recipient and ..." Sherlock carried on.

John finished, "... they'll lead us to the person who sent it."

"Obvious." Sherlock said.

"Well, there's three hundred people up there. Who was it meant for?" he asked trying to catch on.

"The pillars?" Victoria asked Sherlock.

"Yes the pillars and the screens. Very few places you can see that graffiti from. That narrows the field considerably. And of course the message was left at eleven thirty-four last night. That tells us a lot." Sherlock said quickly.

"Does it?"

Sherlock continues to talk as we went through the revolving doors and out onto the busy sidewalk, "Traders come to work at all hours. Some trade with Hong Kong in the middle of the night. That message was intended for someone who came in at midnight."

He holds up the name card to show John.

"Not many Van Coons in the phone book."

Sherlock called out loudly,"Taxi!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOOOOOW!!!!!! 100+ reads that is awesome. Well I hope you guys enjoy the story and have you guys seen season three? Ik some haven't seen it because it doesnt come out till the 19th. Well I found a great website you could watch it if you want the url just message me! Have a good day!

May 2019 Author's Note!

Hey guys thanks for the support and the patience! I love you all and be kind!