Chapter 13: Episode

Mitch POV

After I overcame my shame I peek outside the door. I see Scott sitting in his office, calling someone. I better not disturb them. I go to the kitchen again to finish my sandwich and eats it quickly. I want to get out of the kitchen soon. Too much memories here.

I go back to my room again and checks Tumblr for new stuff, when I hear footsteps going my way, My heartbeat speeds up. Is he coming back?

The footsteps stops before my door. But no one comes in. "Come in!"

The door opens and Scott walks in. "Hey, everything okay?" He asks.

I nod blushing. Why am I blushing? How can he make me blush so easily?

"Good, I wasn't sure because you ran away." He looks at me like he is trying to decide if I'm lying or not.

"Yeah, sorry about that." I look down and fiddles with the blankets.

"It's okay, I understand." He walks closer and sits on the bed next to me.

I swallow nervously and thinks about the kiss, and I blush again.

"What are you thinking?" He smiles.

"Uhm.. about... nothing...?" I try to look him into the eyes but that is a bad idea. His eyes stares in mine and I look down under his gaze.

"Please don't lie to me. You know I hate that." He speaks softly.

"S-sorry. I was thinking about our... kiss..." I look down. Afraid of his answer.

"Did you liked it?" He places a finger under my chin and lifts my head up so that he can look at me.

"Y-yes. You?" I swallow again. Losing myself in is blue eyes.

"I did. I liked it very much. I tried to hold myself back. I hope it was okay."

"It was. It was perfect." I smile a little.

"Good." He looks at my lips before meeting my eyes again.

I lick them involuntarily. Getting nervous, not knowing what to do.

He looks at my lips again. I see the inner battle in him. After what seems hours he suddenly stands up. "I need to go. I have work to do." He quickly leaves the room. Leaving me frustrating for something I can't describe.

I go downstairs to kill the time with watching more episodes. After number six Scott comes sitting next to me, putting his arm around me pulling me close.

I lean into his side, enjoying his warmth.

He smiles and watches the episode with me.

"Would you like to go shopping with me tomorrow?" He suddenly asks me.

I shoot up. "Shopping?! Really? Outside the house?! Of course! I love shopping!" I smile widely. Not believing what I just heard.

"Good. Because you need some new clothes." He looks at the screen again.

I sit back too. Still not believing I'm going to leave the house tomorrow. Finally! I've been inside for so long. It feels like forever.

I dream about what may have changed over the past few months. Completely forgetting about the episode playing.

Scott is looking at me. But I don't notice it. He gently cares my hair.

It feels amazing so I lean into his touch, closing my eyes. "Hmm. That feels good."

He chuckles but keeps doing it. I'm completely relaxed. I have tilted my head back and my neck is completely exposed.

"Can I, can I feel and sniff your neck? Your Marking spot?" He suddenly asks.

"My what?" I hum.

"Your Marking spot in your neck." He gently touches my neck at a certain spot.

"Oh, sure." I don't understand what he is saying, but I don't care as long as he keeps massaging my head like that.

I feel him leaning closer. Sniffing and rubbing my neck.

When he does that I feel a chill go down my spine. And deep inside I get an incredibly desire to let him bite me there. To let him Mark me.

My eyes turn blue in an instant. Whimpering softly.

His head snaps up and as he sees my blue eyes, his turn red and he growls, fighting himself.

I whimper again. "Please alpha, do it. I-I can feel it."

"No! We can't do this. It is not the time and place. You are not ready yet."

"Not ready? I already have my Heats for years!"

"No! that is an order! Go to your room until you have yourself under control again." He growls again and his voice dropped two octaves.

I whine but does what he says. I don't understand, he wants me. Right? But why didn't he Marked me then? I lay in my bed and I manage to turn my eyes back to brown. But I still feel weird. Like I'm missing something. And I feel desire, for him.

I sigh and tries to think about other things. To distract myself.

After a while I have myself under control again. When I walk back he still sits on the couch where I left him. His head snaps up as I enter the room.

"I-I'm sorry Scott. I don't know what happened." I look down embarrassed.

"Don't apologise. I do. And it was my fault. I started it. I shouldn't have asked to touch your Marking spot." He sighs.

"But you smell different, and I wanted to know why.''

I walk closer and sits next to him again. "I'm sorry."

"It is not your fault." He sighs. "I ordered dinner. It should be ready by now." He stands up and reaches out his hand to help me stand up.

I gladly accept his hand and walk with him to the dining room.

Arriving there the room is lighted with candles. The food is standing on the table. He pulls my chair back and when I sit down he pushes it back before sitting next to me.

''Enjoy your meal Mitch.'' He smiles and grabs his knife and fork.

"Thank you." I smile and I absolutely love the setting, and the food, it is delicious.

"Hmmm. This is so good." I eat as much as I can.

He smiles and eats too. "I'm glad you like it"

After dinner we both call it a night and we go to our rooms. I can hardly wait for tomorrow. I fall asleep quickly. Dreaming about tomorrow.