Chapter 44: We need to talk

Scott POV

I wake up first. I smile as I remember our time in bed. He missed me. He may be in denial, but his body tells me otherwise. It shuddered at every touch, every word I said. 

But I know I need to take it slow. We need to talk first. About a lot of things. I don't want anything between us anymore. 

I softly stroke his soft hair.

Mitch nuzzles into my touch. His subconsious knows it is the touch of his mate, although he is sleeping.

I smile. He is so cute. I can't help it, I need to touch him. I've missed him so much.

I start making butterfly kisses on his closed eyelids, forehead, cheeks and mouth. 

Mitch smiles as he slowly wakes up. 

"Morning my love." I murmur against his skin.

"Good morning." Mitch mumbles back, pulling me up for a proper kiss.

I keep the kiss light and sweet. He must be sore, we haven't had sex in a long time. And as much I want to repeat our activities of a few hours ago, he isn't ready. And I don't want to push him.

"We will land in a few minutes. We need to get dressed." I say when we pull apart.

He sighed, whining softly as he hides under the blankets.

I chuckled lowly. "I know princess, but we can continue this at home." I say as I hug him through the blankets.

Mitch shows his head above the blankets. "Do you promise?" He asks softly.

"Of course my love." I assure him.

He nods and gets out of bed.

I do aswell, and we get dressed.

I unlock the door and let him go through first. "After you, my lady." I say bowing a little.

Mitch giggles. "Thank you, my lord." As he walks through I slap him on the ass softly.

He looks back with a smirk, but keeps walking. I follow Mitch and soon we meet with Kevin and Matt, who are deeply engaged in a conversation.

"Hey guys." I speak up, sitting down in a nearby chair. Mitch sits next to me.

They look up with a smile. "Hey guys! Slept well?" Kevin asks.

"Yeah, we did. Thank you." I say with a straight face. I hear Mitch giggle quietly next to me.

"Great. We will land in ten minutes or so." Kevin informs me before turning to Matt and their conversation.

I nod while leaning back, I put my arm around Mitch. Pulling him close.

Mitch seems happy about it and leans his head on my chest.

I murmur sweet words into his ear for the rest of the flight.

As we landed we went straight into my waiting limousine.

We small talked on the way back to the mansion.

Mitch seemed to get a bit nervous the closer we got home.

"Love, is there something wrong?" I asked Mitch quietly.

He shaked his head and looked away. 

"Mitch, talk to me. Please." I ask him, turning his head back with my hand, looking into his eyes.

"I-I am nervous, I do not have good memories the last time I was here." He spoke softly, avoiding my eyes.

"Oh, baby. It will be fine. I am planning to make a lot of new great memories with you." I say, pulling him on my lap.

Mitch looked up with a blush. "L-like what?" He asked me biting his lower lip.

My eyes fixated on what his teeth were doing, and I had a hard time controlling my urge to jump on him right then and there.

I took a deep breath and teared my eyes away from his lips to his eyes. "Well, firstly I want to erase all the bad memories with good ones, and than I will take you in every room. Over and over again, until you scream for mercy to get an release." I whispered the last part in his ear.

He froze on my lap, I smelled his arousal immedeately. I smirked.

"I like that idea a lot, daddy." He whispered back.

Now it was my turn to freeze in my seat. Damn, does he even know what that word does to me?

I roamed my hands over his body. But not going anywhere naughty. We'll have to wait.

Luckily for us we arrived home shortly after.

The servants got our stuff while we made our way inside.

"Kevin, show alpha Matt his room. Mitch and I will rest in ours. I do not want to be disturbed." I tell Kevin.

He nods and guides Matt to the guest wing.

I lifted Mitch up and walked quickly to our room.

He squealed at the sudden movement, but setteled quickly in my arms.

I shut the door behind us and dropped Mitch onto our bed gently.

"Mitch, we need to talk. About why you runned away. I don't want us to go back to how things were, because then nothing will change."

He sighed but nodded. "I know. Mitch said."

"Why don't we take turns in telling what is bothering us without the other interrupting." I suggested. "You go first."

I sat down aswell and looked at him.

Mitch took a deep breath. "Okay, uhm. Well, I always wanted to be a strong omega, because I saw around me that omegas were treated as weaklings, and I didn't want that. I am not weak, being an omega doesn't change that! That's why I've always acted up, to show them I'm not like everybody else. 

And when you took me in, I was scared. I was scared that you was like all the other alphas. Mean, and superior. But at first you were very kind to me and did all nice things with me. So I opened up to you.

I trused you and even fell in love with you. But with time you showed your true nature and became the monster I feared. You wanted an obedient and submissive omega. But I can't be that. I don't want to be like that. 

I thought you loved me back. Isn't it so with love that you love each other as they are? Then why did you try to change me into something I'm not?"