My Princesstard.

Colette's pov:

Shay and I take a seat. My head feels like it's spinning and my heart races. I'm really worried about Avia. But how are we going to tell the kids. "Shay, let's call Laurie and Carl and tell them to bring the kids over here." I tell Shay.  He nods and gets his phone out of his pocket. It rings and then Laurie answers. "Hi baby, what's up?", she says happily, too happily for a person who's awake at midnight. "Mom, we're at the hospital. Avia is really sick and might die. I need you to pick up the kids and not say a word." he says with tears falling out of his eyes. "Oh my god! Carl! Get in the car! I'll be there soon honey!", she yells. She hangs up. Shay starts to cry and throws his hands onto his face with his elbows on his thighs. "Avia.... please......no.....", he whimpers in between sobs. I start to cry too. I get up from my seat and walk over to Avia's bed. I climb in and lie down next to her. I stroke her hair and her cheeks while I cry. She doesn't move. I sob an hug her. She feels lifeless. I can't imagine losing her. At that moment the worst thing happened.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

No! This can't be! She can't be dead. My first baby girl. My perfect child. My angel. My princesstard.