Trip to Seattle

My hotel room is on third floor, room number 25. I'm smiling, cause 25 is my favourite number. I open my room. I'm tired, but I have to call Ryan first. He responded almost immediately.

"Elisabeth?"

"Yes, it's me. I arrived. I'm in my hotel room."

"Okay. We'll be there in ten minutes. Bye."

"OK. Bye"

I look at my big suit-case and I miscall. Ten minutes! And I still don't have unwrapped my clothes! I start. Clothes into the wardrobe. Notebook, mobile, MP3 and book on bed. Empty suit-case under the bed. I lie down on the bed and look at the clock. Five minutes. Quite good. Last time I made It in six minutes.

I open my notebook and turn it on. There is a wifi, concierge gave me a paper with the password. I connect and log-in to my twitter. My friend is online, so we start to chat. Suddenly someone knocks on the door. I look at the clock. Of course, Ryan arrived. I forget. I open the door.

"Oh my god!" I scream when I see who's there. Ben, Tricia, Ryan, Jackie.

"Ryan! You didn't say that you all will come!"

"Hey! Got a problem?" he laughs. "Did you wait they won't welcome you? Of course they wanted! Or... you aren't glad to see us?"

"Oh shit, of course I am!" I demur. "It's... It's fucking awesome to see you all again!" They all laughed. and I hugged them strongly. 

"Jackie! Hi, how are you? I haven't seen you so long!"

"Hi Elisabeth. I'm so glad I see you again! Hey! Didn't you grow up again? Thats so unfair!" I laugh. I'm about 8 centimetres higher than Jackie.

"I'm sorry. I can't stop it."

"Well, if you won't stop, once you will be higher than me" said Ben.

"Hi Ben! Nice to see you! Hi Tricia! Well," I look at them "when will be finally your marriage?"

"Why are you so restless? Wait and we will send you marriage annoucement," said Tricia.

"Okay" I said.

"We have same gift for you," said Jackie. "Gift?" I'm surprised. "How gift? I don't want any gifts!" "Well, I think this one you will want," smiles Tricia. "Okay, show me what is it." She drawed it from the bag and gave me it.

I's a large picture of us five in front of Statue of Liberty. I'm in the middle, Ryan and Jackie are on my right and Ben with Jackie are on my left. "Oh my god! It's awesome picture! Thank you very much!" I hug them once again. I notice the small hook at the back and Ben shows me the nail in the wall. I hang it on the nail.

"Well, I think you are hungry," said Ryan.

"Yes, you're right," I nod.

"Well, I know great restaurant near here."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go?"