Chapter Two...His House

*His house and favorite part of the house*

We stared at each other for a while. "Come on" he suddenly said, while dragging me behind him. I don't know why but I didn't fight back, I just followed him.

We walked for a while before we came to a black motorcycle. "There is no way in hell I am getting on that thing!!!" I said while taking slow steps back." He looked at me then back at the motorcycle. "Well then I guess I'll have to kill you" he said reaching for the gun in his waistband.

"No, that's Ok...I like motorcycles." I said while getting on the death trap. "See that wasn't so hard now was it?" He questioned, while getting on too.

I silently shook my head no. After a while we reached a large mansion. I gasped on awe at the house before me, I so did not expect that kind of house. I stared so long I didn't know that he was even off the motorcycle and staring at me in amusement.

"You coming or are you going to stand there and gawk all day?" He asked while walking away.  I immediately jumped off the bile and ran to catch up with him. He stared surprised that I followed him.

"Well come on, open the dam door" I said, sounding way too exited to be going inside his house. He smiled and unlocked the door. When he opened the door I immediately ran inside and took in every little detail. I searched around for a while before I came into a room with books, I mean really what kind of criminal reads books?

I ran my fingers across the edge of every book before picking out one book in particular. "Don't Breath A Word by Holly Cupalla". It was my all time favorite book. I sat down and started to read it.

I didn't even realize how long I had been reading because after a while I was one chapter 27 and he was sitting next to me reading some book in another language.

I went back to reading and eventually fell asleep. I felt someone pick me up and then set me down on a soft surface. " there you go, sleep tight mia Bella."he whispered then left the room.

(I know its short but I have been busy studying for my midterms this week. Please tell me what you think in the comments below.)