Chapter 4 - Suprises and Kisses

Walking slowly over to the dresser I opened the top drawer to find multiple bathing suits. I took out one that caught my attention the most. It was the color that mostly caught my attention.

(This is the bikini she is wearing

(This is the bikini she is wearing...)

After quickly changing and grabbing a towel I walked outside to the pool. I put my towel down and silently sat there waiting  for him to come down. While waiting I decided to look around and my my gaze was instantly meet with a fountain. It was a angel fountain.

(This is the fountain)

I walked over to it and just stated at my reflection. Finally I turned around and was instantly meet with a wall that was not there before. I looked up and was greeted with his chasing smile...and beautiful face. "Come on" he said grabbing my hand and bringing us to the edge of the pool. (The deep end). I immediately tried to pull away and get away from the water but he kept a firm grip on my hand.

"Stop!!!, there's nothing to be scared of...its just water" he said while pulling me closer to the edge. I immediately attached myself to him by jumping on him and locking my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. "Please don't throw me in" I pleaded with him. He just chuckled and turned around and walked away.

Only to suddenly turn around and run back to jump in the pool with me still attached to him.

I start screaming at the top of my lungs until I'm submerged underwater. I'm still clinging to him when he comes up out of the water. "See it wasn't that bad!" He said as he wiped some of my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. "No, I guest not" I said tucking my head in between his head and shoulder.

We swan for the next couple of hours before he said he had to leave for work but he would be back, and that if I'm not here he would hunt me down and kill everyone I love.

I decided that I was going to sleep for a couple of hours while he was gone. When I woke up it was almost 3:00 am in the morning. I walked downstairs to find the house was still empty. It made me kinda mad that he was still gone but I kinda enjoyed being alone right now.

I walked around for a while  trying to find something to keep me occupied while he was gone. I wondered around aimlessly through the halls while taking in every little detail. I was walking around for a good hour or two until I stumbled upon a cracked open door.

Inside it was dark and looked almost empty. That was until I spotted the guy figure standing in from of a window. I started to back away slowly while trying to make any noise...well that plan didn't go well. I ended up bumping into a vase and knocking it over ...making a loud crash.

He slowly turned to look at me and then slowly started walking towards me taking cautious steps. "Who are you?" I said while walking backwards towards the stairs. He didn't answer just kept walking. I was getting kinda creeped out at this point. After a couple more steps I quickly turned around and darted for one of the rooms on the ground floor.

After I made it past the kitchen and a little more towards the room I was given I was grabbed from behind and lifted into the air. Then I was pulled into a hard chest...The Peron who spoke is what made me realise I was ok!

(Ok guys so that's it for this chapter...Umm thank you for the people who do read my book and any votes or anything to help me improve my writing.. I also want to say thank you to call my followers the reason I haven't updated in a while is because I've been trying to help my mom found a job and she did and I've just been busy with school...Again I'm sorry but I'll try too update more often.!!!)