December 23

Authors Note:
This is my first Ally/You and I decided to make it special so by that I mean this is a Winter/Christmas short story about you and Ally. Tell me what you think of it in the comments!

your perspective

"Lauren where are you?!" I said into my iPhone — I was face timing my best friend Lauren because I had lost her while she went to the bathroom. "I'm in the bathroom..." she said and I smacked my lips "is that why I see the Forever 21 Beanie section behind you?" I said "it's a advertisement?" She clearly lied — "give me ten minutes, I'll be out in a jiffy." She said "did you just say jiffy?" My eyebrows furrowed and I saw her rolling her eyes "I'll be waiting by the stupid Santa section." I practically yelled — "santa isn't stupid you are!" I heard a child say — "David! That is not nice apologize to the woman, he's sorry." His mother said and I just looked at the boy annoyed.

"Just get old, kid." I responded — "that's not a nice way to respond to a kid now is it?" I heard from behind me — "huh?" I turned around my hair flipping, I only caught a glimpse of the girls face before my hair flipped onto my face blocking my vision.  "You should learn how to talk to kids better, they can be the sweetest." The same girl tapped on a little girls nose, the girl must  have walked out of meeting the old bastard "Saint Wannabe Nicholas."

"Sorry Elf, chick." She looked at me then down at her outfit "we both know he's not real..." she whispered "oh what's the fun in that?" Her blond curls mocked at me "it's fun because I don't have to sit on some old guys lap." I leaned against a prop — "I'm guessing you're not into Christmas." She said I had no name for her so I'll call her Elf. "No, no your TOTALLY wrong on that one — I love getting gifts." I smirked.

"Ugh, you know people like you don't get a long with people like me." She said — "but people can change." Elf said handing me a candy cane "I don't want your candy cane." I said and directly after I felt it being taken away by someone — "I'll take it — hey you must be Alesia," I heard from behind "I'm not All—" I was interrupted "great I'll be back when your shift ends — here's my hat." She handed me a green Elf hat.

"She's not an Elf!" The girl shouted "Camila!" She shouted again "she's fine." I said checking her out. "I'm gone," she threw a peace sign and left "she's always skipping these — which is why I get along with the kids since they're all I have left." I wanted to laugh "that's sad." I said and she looked at me. "What's your name?" She asked "apparently its Alesia." I joked and she tilted her head as if she meant "no shit." But in reality she seemed like a nice person I was just a bitch.

"It's y/n." I said "I'm Ally and you should be getting dressed come here," she took my hand and took me to the back "damn at least buy me dinner first," I laughed "you're an angel aren't you?" She said something sarcastic and I smirked "so there is a temper?" I raised an eyebrow "Ally! Get the next victim!" I heard a old man yell — "duty calls." She said. Wait...did Santa fucking say victim? And am I an Elf now?

After changing in a mirror less room I felt awkward not knowing how I looked — I grabbed my phone and turned he camera on. Damn I looked hot. You know in a kinky Christmas fetish.

"How do I look?" I walked out thinking I saw Ally, "ho ho...hi...well aren't you a pretty girl?" I heard the old man say — I rolled my eyes in disgust — "that's a no no Claus!" I heard "Ms.Claus" say and laughed a little. "Wow, holy crap I need to take a picture —" I heard my best friend say — "profanity!" I heard Ally yell "there you are," I said "aw your glad to see me."

"Better than having Santa hit on you." I looked back at the old man and rolled my eyes again — "smile," o heard Lauren say "ooo picture!" Ally said jumping in "say Christmas!" Ally said Lauren counted down to three. Three...two...one. "Christmas!" I heard not just Ally but the crowd of desperate moms and kids say all in one which was great because I said "fucking kill me." I am an angel.

"Lauren, please stop taking pictures. Can we go?"

"Nah uh —" I heard from behind me — I short man said in a high voice "you are not allowed to leave until your shift is over." I laughed "I don't even work here," I looked at Ally who nodded "oh do you want to get banned from this mall for impersonating a Elf?" I shook my head, laughter coming out until I looked at him. "Your serious?" I looked back at Lauren "yeah I kinda need to go..." she whispered tapping my shoulder "Lauren your my ride!" I growled. "But I'm not even suppose to be here, I'm going to get in trouble —" she reached into her purse for something. "Catch an Uber, or something." She said handing me a bill worth Twenty dollars.

"So what is it?" The man asked "I'll stay..." I frowned "great sign here." Out of no where he pulls out a clip board and hands it to me along with a pen — it was pink and glowed when you pressed anywhere. I sighed as I just sighed the piece of paper without reading a thing. "You'll get your paycheck Monday, see you tomorrow." He tilted his head smiling cheekily.

"Monday?! Tomorrow?! What the hell!" I yelled and the kids all turned at me "ooooooooo" I heard from fifty of them "of shut up!" I groaned.

"It's not that bad," Ally said trying to comfort me "really?! Not that bad?" I said as I sat on the floor of the furry surface. "Okay it's bad but at least your with me." She put her head on my shoulder and I fake wailed like a baby. "Oh be quiet —"

"I swear I'm going to kill that Camila girl." I mumbled "well she's gone — and I'm here." She smiled — and I just looked at her like that one emoji who's looking to the side frowning. It's not like it matters my family won't be home for Christmas my girlfriend dumped me three days ago and my cat hates me so I really had no plans for Christmas, still sucks I have to work — for a job I never fucking applied for!