Snow day

Phil sat in his computer editing his video. He began to hear the the pitta patta of a small person running up the hallway.

"Papa!" He heard. The sharp yet silent yell of a puffed out 3 year old running up the hallway. "Papa!" He beard once more. He turned his head and watched as Rosie ran up the hallway, each one of her tight curls bouncing as she ran. "Papa!" He heard once more as Rosie ran up to him and grabbed onto his leg. Rosie began to pull onto phil's pants.

"Yes baby" Phil said whilst picking Rosie up and placing her on his left knee.

"Look-" she said climbing up Phil and pointing outside the window. "Snow!" She cried. Phil pulled her back before she got to close to the window.

"Hey, hey. Do you want to go outside? With me and daddy?" Phil asked.

Rosie nodded her head then climbed down off Phil's lap then rushing off to her bedroom.
-
"Rosie which beanie do you want honey?" Dan asked holding two beanies which were both rather bright shades of pink but one with a design of Winnie the Pooh. Rosie scrunched up her nose and shook her head. "No!" She said crossing her arms.

"Baby, you have to its to cold. I don't want you to get sick" dan said placing the pink one with Winnie the Pooh on her head. She rolled her eyes and quickly walked out side.
-
Rosie held both her parents hands. She looked up at both of them as they stepped outside the apartment door, Rosie looked out into the street which was filled with children playing in the white blanket of snow. Rosie face in awh as the looked around. She let go of her parents hands and ran out into the street falling over into the snow. Dan and Phil quickly ran up the her and picked her up. Rosie laughed and she whipped the snow out of her face.

"Baby you ok?" Phil asked.

Rosie's face lit up as she she turned around and ran back out into the street. Skipping happily running after all the other children who also played happily in the snow.