Still with you.

When his lips brush against mine, my body goes numb. Love. Electricity pulses through me every time we interlock fingers. His voice makes me forget about anything and everything but the words rolling off his tongue. The navy blue shirt, and the cursive lettering on the front. It hugs his shoulders perfectly flowing down the rest of his torso. The light from the moon catches his eyes making them sparkle in a way. The windows were slightly rolled down, which let the cold breathe drift in. Love. His breathing was slow, leaving silence hitting every surface around us. Silence. It wasn't a harsh silence where another partner had to break it by bringing up a conversation that no one wanted to hear. Love. It was the type of silence that people grasp onto, hold onto until someone has too break it. Focusing on his posture, sitting up straight which indicating he was focusing. He looked sternly at the road making sure a road wasn't missed. The sparks of sitting next to someone who knew all of you. The good, or even the dull and ugly. The feelings you have in your stomach. We humans, us living in this earth. We kill for that feelings, this is the high that people pay for, misuse. This is all we strive for. Love.