Chapter 3

You stand up to go and get a drink

"Where you going babe?"

" to get a d.."

He cut me off "come lay back down"

He kisses me passionately. He bites mylip softly and slides his tongue in my mouth. I always loved the way his tongue explores everything little bit of my mouth. Ending the kiss he sucks on the side of my neck the bites it " OH NIALL!!" "You turn me on baby I want you" you whisper.

He takes off your shirt and you shorts. He kissed you again his soft lips getting a little bit more rough. You could see all the desire and lust in his eyes, the usual blue and turned grey.

He uncliped your bra leaving you laying on the bed in only your thong. He sucks on my nipple and massages the other with his hand. It felt so good. "NIALL I WANT YOU BABY" you screamed. He pulled off my pants and started licking your cl!t. Making you wet. He out his longest finger in there touching my sensitive spot. "NNIIAALLL IM READY"

I stip of his clothes and he out his 'member' right at my entrance. He thrusts hard not letting me get used to the size. He was so big, it was so painful. A small tear ran down my face. He thruster harder and faster. " Niall I'm ready to cum!"

" hold it baby!" He says

He thrust a couple more times "now"

" ahhhh"

We both let it out at the same time. It felt so good.

He fell down next to you and hugged you tight. I put your head on his chest and we both fell asleep.