Chapter 2

There was just enough light in the room to see nialls body. The blank expression on his face and the way he was laid it all seemed cute and perfect . He had his arm wrapped tightly around me and my head was pushed on his chest. I couldn't move. I loved Ni so much and I was going to tell him today!

I was so nervous though what if it ruined our 'friendship'?

"Hey Carly"

"Umm Hey Ni"

"What's wrong?"

"Umm it doesn't matter"

I'll tell him later I thought to myself

When I got free from his arms I went into the bathroom and got a shower. All the cold air hitting my body gave me goosebumps however when I was in the shower when I let the warm water run through my hair and down my spine it felt like heaven.

I stepped out of the shower and Niall was sat there staring at me looking me up and down.

" Carly you really are beautiful you know that right? I really just want you to be mine. Carly will you be my girlfriend?"

" Niall of course I will but wait in my bed room for me!"

It happened I thought to myself!

Me and Niall Horan were dating!

No more wanting to kiss him, I actually could now!

I put on nialls old shirt and shorts and went back into my room. I laid next to Niall on the bed. His sweet smell filled my nose.

"Ni can we have a lazy day today?"

" of course Carly, I love you I have for five full years but I was always too scared seeing you today in the shower made me realise how beautiful you really are and how lucky I was to have you as my best friend but I'm now one of the luckiest guys in the world to have you as my girlfriend"

I blush " awww your so cute."

He smiled and hugged you tight.

"You can pick the first film" I say

" okay I loved seeing you when you was scared last night so I'm going to choose another scary film how about insidious"

"NIALL!" I shout and slap his chest in a playful way.

He hugs me tight. And kissed me.