Before

"Hurry up!", my dad shouted to me. "We have to leave in 10 minutes!" I hate being rushed but I knew that my friends were already at the airport and it's not nice to keep people waiting. I decided to do my makeup in the car and clearly that saved so much more time. So we left.

My friends, boyfriend, dad and brother all met up at gate D4 - flight to Jakarta, Indonesia. My heart was racing since it was a getaway trip with all of my favourite people, except mom of course, she couldn't take leave so she had to continue working. I couldn't wait to get on the plane, not because of the awaited take off part. I was just hungry and was looking forward to when the air stewardess are giving out the cute little plates of plane food.

'Gate D4 is now open for boarding...' Finally it opened. We all walked towards the gate connecting to the plane and had our plane tickets double checked. Our seats were the basic economy seats and I sat at the window seat, alongside with Samuel and Gordon. Then those 4 seats in the middle of the plane were occupied by Keith, Gerald, my dad and brother. I smiled at Sam and he smiled back. It was the first time we went overseas together and I had smiles just drawn all over my face. Then our plane started to move.