Over

We all had to pretend that we were enjoying ourselves so we drank the drinks that my brother had given us. As much as I wanted to cry, I knew that that wasn't my brother and my dad anymore. They were completely different entities. We sat there quietly and I had gotten a little thirsty and wanted water.

I walked to the kitchen, worried for Gerald and knowing that him and the man were both in the kitchen. I saw both of them standing in a straight line, facing the sink. I tried to ignore them and reached out to the sink to wash my cup.

The man suddenly put his whole head inside Gerald's mouth and vomitted inside. I was surprised and I didn't know what to do. "No Gerald, what have you done..." I said to myself. I wanted to rush out of the kitchen when Gerald had his skinny body bent over, his head towards the ceiling and the man behind him. The man was in a ready to pounce position and looked directly at me. He started to sing:

I've shared with him
My shares and things
Now it's time to share it all
To you that I shall keep!!

I shivered as he stared at me with bloodshot eyes and ran back to the sofa into Sam's arms. The man was chasing me but he then did what he did to Gerald to my brother instead.

"We need to get the fuck out right now", I told Sam and Gordon. While the man wasn't seeing and with dad and Keith no where to be found, we headed outside with our stuff and took a moment to breathe. "Where's Keith?" I asked. "He went to the bathroom that we smoked in to use the toilet. And I think your dad found out that he was the one who suggested it. They haven't been seen since you went to the kitchen." Sam told me. Tears rolled down my eyes.

We three looked at each other and ran down the stairs. Finally we're out. We've lost Gerald, Keith, my dad and brother. But we're finally out of the whole thing.