U LOVE ME CHPT.3

• Dedicated to August Alsina

A year later we got married and our honeymoon was in th Bahamas .Then we changed and went to the club and twerked ,drank and have fun but my mom was calling me and saying the twins were sick .she took them to the hospital, come to find out they just had a stomachach..then we were partying again all nite long and drank red bull until we couldnt drank anymore.The next day we had to get back on the road to New Orleans (Aug's home town)..And we went back to his old house where he was raised.He had a little tear rolling down his eye but i dryed back up.
1Hr Later

we had to go to his concert and i saw his mother .When we saw ,she was not happy becuase i didnt tell her I had gotten pregnent ,soo she did wanna talk to me or him until we got back to Atlanta.We went back to the hotel and he put it down after 6hrs ,the door busted open and it was my mother -inlaw .she wondered why he was on top of me.there silence so she walked out and we got in the shower togethor..he walk out the bathroom with nothing on except a towel,water was dripping down his abs and we went another round .!The next day we had to leave NOLA to get back on tour ,the next thing I knew was that we were in Washington ,D.C.The night of the concert , we went to check in a immediatly took a shower together and I told him to get dressed in another room.A minute later i had on my black dress,red lipstick and my red bottoms.Then I walked in the other room to see if he was ready and he said damn you fine I said i know .50 minutes before the show we rushed to the place where it was so he could practice again and we say alot of people in line to get there tickets.The show started and i was just in the background singing and dancing to his music.After the show we went back to the hotel to cuddle and watch a movie then suddenly the phone rang it was his mom telling us that somebody kidnapped Nooney(Chay).So we jump up ,got our stuff and got on our private plan and two hrs later we were in ATL.Hen we got there Aug. called Ace to ask him to help us get Nooney back.Two minutes later the door bell rand and it was Ace...We went to the scene and got Nooney.