Chapter 2: Welcome to Kohona!

''Hayley! You need to wake up!''
''Nnngh, a little longer...''
''Hayley! The Clan Head needs to see you!''
''zzzzzzz''
''LADY HAYLEY!''
''wh...?'' I said, finally waking up.  What I saw wasn't my room but a different one, with more expensive stuff in it... The person next to me had long black hair with a white...dress...? but he looks like a boy..? well I'm not one to judge. Studying the person who woke me up, his eyes were white, which creeped me out a bit, but again, not one to judge, It looked a bit like the byakugan actually.....wait...what's that on his arm...? a wristband with a metal plate on it...? and... that carving....it was that of the...
''WHAT?!'' I shouted, the boy guessed I was wondering about the clan head wanting to see me(yes I heard that part)and said he didn't know why.  I saw a green mark on the guy's forehead, and even though I don't have a brain the size of a Nara's, I can work out what's happening... I'm in Kohona...HOLY CRAP!

I followed the Black haired Hyuuga through hallways, gaining some memories from my life even though I'd never been in Kohona. By the time I was outside of the clan head's room I had regained all of my memories... Or...the me from this world's memories...BAH!

I'm a four year old girl, my parent's are Hiashi Hyuuga and Lilly Hyuuga, Lilly was a member of the branch family and Hiashi had fallen in love with her at first sight. He had twins with her until she passed away, they were planning on getting married.  It was an assasination apparently. Now, I'm one of those twins, and the other is called Hanabi, Our older sister is called Hinata, and she's a shy girl with a stutter that makes people die, she's really dangerous, and yet she's the worst in the clan according to Hiashi, her father!  I think she just doesn't want to hurt the branch family members though.  I unlocked my byakugan when my mother died when I was two, apparently that's a clan record. Anyway I'm a Prodigy apparently, even though they haven't trained me to use the gentle fist I already know a bit of it from watching the other people in the clan train/fight.

I entered the clan head's room, I was greeted and told to sit, I did just that.  Hanabi was also in the room so I sat next to her.  The clan head - AKA My father Hiashi - started talking, apparently we would be starting training.  Hanabi jumped for joy while I just sat there, thinking about how I was going to get back to my own world.  We left the room and got dressed to start training, I was now wearing a dress like thing too.  I got escorted outside and started learning the Gentle fist style.

TIME SKIP: a few hours later

It's now night time, I was escorted back to my room after some hard training, apparently I was a natural at the clan's style, but who can't use the palm of their hand to hit a god damn tree.  Tomorrow their gonna start teaching me how to use the 8-triagram attacks. Anyway, how the hell am I gonna get back to my world? It took a lot of thinking but I decided that for now I should live like normal until I got stronger and older, and smarter ._. I'm gonna need to know about this world if I wanna go back...

TIME SKIP: a few years later

''I'm enrolling you into the academy.'' Hiashi said, I stared at him wide eyed, I was extremely happy because 1. I could become a ninja if I graduated. 2. One step closer to escaping this world. 3. Finally out of this organised house! I had my timetable planned out for me the day I was born! it consisted of Cry/Sleep/Eat/Sleep.

I have mastered the gentle fist and made a way to hit all of the chakra points in one attack, I'm keeping it secret though, hehe.

Hinata is a genin now, Her father decided that Hanabi would be the heir to the clan instead.  Not me because i'm too irresponsible... Thank Kami.  She has a mega crush on the Jinchurikii of the nine tails, but that's nothing to be surprised about, I've watched all the episodes Hinata! You're not fooling anyone!

Chapter word count: 722
The chapters will probably all be short, I've done 2 full chapters today and now I want food. Bye.