Chapter 1 (THE BEGINNING)

Poppy: I can't believe me and Branch had been dating for 3 years. Its our 3rd Anniversary today and he asked me to wait for him on the mushroom me and him spent when we made peace with the Bergens. I wonder were he is now.
Branch: I cant believe I'm late. Today is the day I'm going to ask Poppy to be my wife forever. I woke up late today because I was asking the snack pack to help me propose to Poppy I ask Smidge to carry the mushroom high so I can have alone time and propose to her. Dj Suki will be the one to play the music while the mushroom goes down. And Guy Diamond and the rest will shower us with glitter and flowers and congratulating us when she said yes. I hope she said yes. I already had his dad the once king of trolls king Peppi to make Poppy my wife and he said yes so it must be easy to propose to her, right?
Poppy: Branch! Hey! What's taking you so long?
Branch: I am so sorry Poppy I was up late last night.
Poppy: Doing what?
Branch: Nothing important.  (Except planning on how to propose to you and planning a future with you.)
Poppy: Okay
Branch: There is something I want to ask you.
Poppy: What is it? Tell me now because you're acting strange.
Branch: Poppy will you........
(I am stopping here because its time for me to sleep and if you like a next chapter comment or  reply for more, If not I will stop it here. And thanks for reading my story)