Chapter 16(WEDDING)

Poppy: You ended your relationship so that Dj Suki wants to be with Guy Diamond.
Branch: Now I dont love Dj Suki anymore but Dj Suki deserve better.
Satin: You Guys Stop Talking
Chenille: And Start Planning for Your Wedding.
(I am making this chapter as fast as I can)
So Branch and Poppy started planning for their special  day. Then as the time passes the wedding day had arrived every  troll and Bergen came to the wedding. And as the Poppy walks down the aisle everyone stops and stared at her and Branch Smiled at her beautiful wife. As the ceremony continues they exchange their I do's the crowd goes wild and and at their venue the two arrived full of crowd cheering for the newlyweds. The trolls and Bergen all partied like their is no tomorrow and once and a while some trolls approach them and congratulating them and wishing them for a happy life together. Some trolls started addressing Branch as King and even though he was doubtful on being King but he has to get use to it because he is now with Poppy forever and being with her is the greatest thing he ever did in his life. When Branch and Poppy are about to leave the Party they are accompanied by a Dove as a ride to the honeymoon spot at the old tree far outside the town. A tree next to a water fall. The two waved and Poppy trowed her Bouquet of flower and caught by a Chenille. They left and Branch and Poppy are now alone at their honeymoon spot. The two wear their normal pajamas.
Branch: I am new on sleeping next to you.
Poppy: just sleep at the right side of the bed. Okay.
Branch went under the covers and started kissing.
Branch: I love you so much Poppy and I want to show you more.
Poppy: Then show me. Turn off the lights and lets get down
Branch turn the lights off and do the thing.
(The Thing is in adult audiences so no I wont say anymore details.)