Chapter 23 (SECOND TRIMESTER)

Poppy: My back is hurt. Branch is now at the kitchen cooking. He is such a great cook. My breast is growing faster. At night I wake up and pee. I pee a lot which anger me a lot. I hate waking up at night like this because will woken up by his slumber. He does not get enough sleep because of his job on being king. I sometimes see him sleeping at the desk with a pile of paperwork. I am worried about Branch but he say that his okay about this and should not be worry because it could stress the baby out. I do get headache that could last at least a few seconds. One time it got so bad that Beggie ran faster towards Branch and Branch panic and the trolls and Bergens panic and they all thought that the baby is going to die. So a lot of trolls and Bergens are surrounded and I have to get out from my comfy chair that it is just a headache and the baby is not going to die. When I walk around the troll tree a lot of the trolls say that I am glowing. I am glowing because my skin is healthy. I almost forgot Dj Suki just gave birth to a baby boy name Guy Jam. He has a white skin and glitter filled orange hair. They decided to live together and be a one big family. When will guy Guy Diamond ask Dj Suki to marry her? I mean the two have been a couple longer then me and Branch. But I cant be angry about them. They love each other and I must wait for the two to tie knot together.