Chapter 3

Characteristics that Capricorn possess 

#Trustworthy

#Dependable

#Realistic

#Classicist

#Humorous

#Rigid

#Dictatorial

#Doubtful

#Ambitious

#Boring

The Positive Traits of Capricorn

The Capricorn born people are tireless achiever and they are responsible. If you entrust them with some work, be rest assured that it will be completed.

These people are also extremely tolerant and patient, which makes them fabulous family person, as a father, mother, brother and everything else.

Though they are not terribly ambitious, yet if they are decided on a course of action to do certain things, then they are sure to finish that and complete the same.

The Negative Traits of Capricorn

As mentioned earlier also that some of the positive traits of a person can turn negative if too much of the same is practiced. In the case of the Capricorn, the determination becomes stubbornness. They seem stubborn when they are set on their own path from where they will not deviate.

These people being independent are also extremely averse to take instructions from anybody else and that becomes a problem in the course of life.

Being creative is not something which comes easily to a Capricorn and they remain rooted to their own tried and tested views which make them inflexible.