meeting her

HI ALL!
THIS IS PART ONE OF THE NERD MISSION!

HOPE YOU ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the mission place where i was tasked to go

Upon My Arrival at highmile high school  . Into the school and then into where most people were. The sports hall.

One look and i was attracted to her.

"Stupid dressand why do i have to deal with a shit life !" She, with shiny black hair, exclaimed.Even though she is a girl with parents that care about her and has tons of friends looking up to her looks and brains, she is upset about  little things like cheerleading skirt that has a tiny stitch that is sewn differently from the other stitches. The next thing she is going to do is to complain to her parents and sue the poor seamstress.

I looked at her and willed my wand to come out.

There it was, pastel pink with warm yellow sparkles . I held it in my hands and wished that the stitching was mended.

After a few seconds, the flaw was gone. It was now a perfect skirt.

Even as she cheered loudly  with the cheer team, she kept looking consciously at her skirt and was very careful with her movements. She was striving to be outstanding.

That's Jasmine; the perfectionist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" i am matilda, i come from victoria , goldcoast , australia and now i live near the school ." I said loudly.

" everyone, lets welcome matilda ."  Ms payton said .

I sat at my table , looking at everyone in the class.

Yvonne,  the math genius , best friends with jasmine and gang .
Loves hockey and math.

Benjamin,  in short , ben . Good with animals and loves reading . Is really cute and is jasmine's ex . 

Sera, popular and is jasmine's right hand girl. Good with sciences and is thinking about things that should be censored. Also, mean.

Jasmine.... pretty, smart , A for all subjects and everything she does. Overly self conscious and also mean.

The rest are basically humans that avoided the jasmine influence.

Good for them.

Then i saw, my mission.

Ginger meadow hiller.

There she was. Overweight and quiet.

Hair tucked into a messy bun. She was slow in everything and was also considered a busybody.  However all she wanted to do was for the sake of her peers.

And she was constantly bullied by jasmine and gang . Sometimes even the class.

Ginger was sitting on her desk and turning to the page where ms payton requested us to.

I looked into my bag and pulled out the book . Math , trigonometry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were dismissed and guess what, jasmine went to my table and spoke to me .

"Hey matilda , want to hang out." Jasmine said. Giving me a sweet smile that could fool people . Just not me.

" matilda?" Ms payton called out. Jasmine backed away and flashed ms payton an even sweeter smile.

I went to ms payton .

" i know who you are. Im a fairy as well. I was informed that you were here to help someone and based on your discovery of the class. I could tell you were here to help ginger." She said.

I nodded,   no wonder i found it hard to read her mind.

" let me tell you base on my short 2 years with these batch of students. It wont be easy to get ginger to be well, accepted by these students. I will be here if you ever need any help . "

" thank you." I said with a grateful heart. It would be easier with ms payton's help .

" now , now . Jasmine is waiting for you." She snapped as jasmine walked towards me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI ALL AGAIN! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR READING !!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I KNOW IT IS NOT TOO INTERESTING BUT KEEP READING TO FIND OUT IF MATILDA IS ABLE TO SOLVE HER MISSION!!!! XX

LOVE YOU LOTS,
VAL